Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is my newest video for the Top 10 homages and parodies of the 80s prime time soaps. I hope you like it!
PS: I just added links to the complete scenes shown here.

 
Last edited:

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Voilà my newest video for 10 TV shows from 21st Century that might be considered "prime time soaps" or "supersoaps". I happened to find almost more shows that deserved to be "dishonorable mentions" (guess which ones...).

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Another "Dynasty" video done "with the best possible taste". It´s a personal choice so don´t kill me yet! I´ve added info like which ones had most and least audience and which shows were aired against it.

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello everybody:

Here is another video this time for the Father-Son relationships, including clips from "Dallas", "Knots Landing", "Falcon Crest", "Dynasty" and "The Colbys". Enjoy it!

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Voilà my newest video this time for the best "worst" scoundrels ever appeared in "Dallas", "Dynasty", "Falcon Crest" and "Knots Landing". Not included are the main characters like J.R. who deserved their own "scoundrel-ish" video. Enjoy it!

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Well, the (YouTube) people have talked through a poll I posted there, and 300 "Dynasty" fans decided that I should make more videos for the Carringtons´ show. "Dallas" and "Knots" almost were a tie, and finally came "Falcon" and "Others"...

I hope you enjoy this video, for one of the most iconic "Dynasty" traits: the catfights. Including the infamous "Reunion" and excluding the strangulation attempts (I´m looking at you, Blake & Kirby...).


 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Well, the (YouTube) people have talked through a poll I posted there, and 300 "Dynasty" fans decided that I should make more videos for the Carringtons´ show. "Dallas" and "Knots" almost were a tie, and finally came "Falcon" and "Others"...

I hope you enjoy this video, for one of the most iconic "Dynasty" traits: the catfights. Including the infamous "Reunion" and excluding the strangulation attempts (I´m looking at you, Blake & Kirby...).



Thank you so much for this lovely walk down Memory Lane!!! It was thanks to these catfight scenes on youtube that I even found Dynasty in the first place!
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Helloooo, c´est moi! Voilà my new "Dynasty" video, dedicated to the one and only Fallon, aka Pamela Sue Martin. I hope you like it!

 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Helloooo, c´est moi! Voilà my new "Dynasty" video, dedicated to the one and only Fallon, aka Pamela Sue Martin. I hope you like it!


:clap::clap::clap: Well done, Toni! Fallon truly was a fascinating character, and seeing the more mature, emotionally vulnerable Fallon of later seasons inter-spliced with the feistier, more ruthless and cold-blooded Fallon of the earlier ones, makes her even more fascinating! :popcorn:
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Also, you reminded me of how whenever I see Fallon dancing in her red flapper dress and shaking her booty, I always remember this old youtube comment:

"Fallon was always such a little hussy."

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello everybody!

Voilà my newest video for the Top 10 Most Spectacular "Dynasty" Scenes. Excluded are weddings, parties, catfights and anything from season finales. Don´t miss the ending titles!

 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Hello everybody!

Voilà my newest video for the Top 10 Most Spectacular "Dynasty" Scenes. Excluded are weddings, parties, catfights and anything from season finales. Don´t miss the ending titles!


*Great* compilation!!! Indeed, such thrilling moments! Plus I *love* the moment at the end with Krystle throwing plates to the sound of the original S1 intro music, which has a gentler tone than the rest of the series. Makes the scene even more hilarious. :lol:

Only minor blooper: you put two 9's.
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
*Great* compilation!!! Indeed, such thrilling moments! Plus I *love* the moment at the end with Krystle throwing plates to the sound of the original S1 intro music, which has a gentler tone than the rest of the series. Makes the scene even more hilarious. :lol:

Only minor blooper: you put two 9's.
Thanks a lot Ked, also for noticing the two nines. This is what I changed in the description:

"Yes, there are 2 nines, but if you watched "Dynasty", you are used to accept mistakes, aren´t you?":rolleyes::danc::danc:
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello everybody!

Here is my new video about the best / worst (depending of your kind of "morals"...) mother-in-laws from the 4, in this case 5, prime time soaps from the 80s. Enjoy it! More videos coming soon.

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Here is my first video of the new year, focused on the most anticipated scenes in a Supersoap from the 80s. You know, those we knew had to happen sooner or later, but it rather was later...Mostly happy and crowd-pleasing. I hope you like it! (It includes clips from "Dynasty" and "The Colbys")

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello à vous!

This is the second video of January, devoted to "Dynasty". As I did with "Dallas", this is a sort of quiz to guess which actor is on screen. who later played a big or recurring role in the series. Missing are John James and Al Corley, who had done almost nothing when they were cast as Jeff and Steven resp. Enjoy it!

 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
26
Hello from moi à vous!
Here is the new Dynasty video with my choice of 13 Krystle scenes of (mostly) the first 6 seasons of the show. You will see that I still keep in my poor Dallas fan heart an appreciation for the underrated Season 1. You will also be able to check out how Ms. Evans´ acting improved (or not) through the years. Enjoy it and make suggestions for new videos of the Carrington saga!

 
Top