Tori Spelling as NuAlexis

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
Kelly Rutherford? Hmmm ...

Kelly would be great as Alexis actually. She did a stellar job in Melrose's dying years as good girl Megan. It helps that she's a good actress who never quite got that break.
 

Romain

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Awards
1
The thought had never crossed my mind before, but upon reflection, I believe Kelly Rutherford would actually have made a decent Krystle had they rebooted Dynasty a few years earlier (and not turned her into Venezuelan Cristal, obviously). Megan was the good girl I rooted for on Melrose Place. I'm very interested in seeing what they give Kelly Rutherford to do and in case it's just a guest appearance, I hope she at least gets to share a couple of scenes with Grant Show.
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Kelly as a tamer Krystle yes. NOT ALEXIS!

I still think Tori Spelling would probably be best. Her dad was exec producer on the original Dynasty, her Dad put her on there I think in 1 episode, then her Dad made her a character on 90210. So if it wasn't for her Dad she would have never gotten anything. It's gonna be a big name like that, where the majority of people around the world will notice when we find out who will play Alexis. If not her, someone else who people will easily recognize.
 
Top