Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tried Watching GOSSIP GIRL..... Failed.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 14315" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>I watched the first season and the first episode of the second season, and then realized I didn't like the show at all. Sure, there were interesting elements, characters and moments, but overall, I found it charmless. There were way too many jerks, way too many death scenes, it just... didn't charm me, y'know? But oh well, I still love the intro, and I do wish the series well. I mean, the show didn't jade me, so that's good at any rate. lol</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 14315, member: 54"] I watched the first season and the first episode of the second season, and then realized I didn't like the show at all. Sure, there were interesting elements, characters and moments, but overall, I found it charmless. There were way too many jerks, way too many death scenes, it just... didn't charm me, y'know? But oh well, I still love the intro, and I do wish the series well. I mean, the show didn't jade me, so that's good at any rate. lol [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Tried Watching GOSSIP GIRL..... Failed.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top