UK Netflix Air Date?

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
7
If you're happy for other people to make that decision for you, I guess you're probably better off not watching. :)

No but nothing I've seen so far gets me to go out of my way to see it. If it was as easy as Netflix I'd have checked it out. But no big deal. If it gets big, I'll binge watch it and catch up, if it keeps me interested.
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Why isn't it easy? Literally, go on cw.com, choose DYNASTY, click on the first episode, and that's it. Just like you would do on Netflix.
 

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
7
Why isn't it easy? Literally, go on cw.com, choose DYNASTY, click on the first episode, and that's it. Just like you would do on Netflix.

I suppose true but I'm already on Netflix or YouTube. Why go over to the CW when it doesn't sound that good anyway?
 
Top