- Awards
- 3
How many episodes are they filming? 13 until they get the word of a full season/additional episodes?
I hated the pilot. Episode 2 was a lot better. I admit, I fell asleep watching episode 3 for maybe 10 minutes halfway through the episode, but it's been better than when it first started. So sad the ratings keep going lower.
It's the worst rated reboot/re-make/revival EVER in terms of viewership! Period! Astounding Netflix has this stupid deal! After 3 weeks of being lowest and going lower and lower each week, that's a sure sign of cancellation, especially under 1 mil. I've never ever heard of a show getting under 1 mil and coming back for a 2nd season. Show's would be yanked a few years ago and back with under 1 million. Even today, 2 million is not good. You need higher. The ratings are much much much lower, which is not good. The show won't last into 2020, that's all I can say. My guess is it either gets the full 22 episodes or a cutback below 22, like 17-18 episodes, maybe a 2nd season, and if ratings stay as bad under 1 mil, season 2 will be it.
It's just a shame it's under 1 mil the last 2 episodes. All everyone was saying was it would go up...it won't be around in 2020. 2017-2018 and if lucky it gets a season 2 2018-2019 but these ratings are so bad and if they keep going down or stay where they are that's not good.Mark, get a life! My god!!! Are you mad or something?!
I'm the biggest Dynasty fan EVER, but what you are pulling here right now is getting me really scared!
I think it's going to go the same way as the TNT Cyntax Dallas.
You just cannot remake or reboot classic television drama in my honest opinion.![]()
I hope you meant "good."The other actors are god

I hope you meant "good."