We have the X-rated gay spoof

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
It seems NuDynasty is already catching on in other media. Wow, that's fast!

upload_2017-10-15_20-28-24.png

I think FINE ASS-TY sounds more sophisticated, but DINE ASS-TY is probably more well-defined, and closer to the original title too.

The 80s classic and the classic spin-off:
upload_2017-10-15_20-42-18.png upload_2017-10-15_20-42-34.png
 

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
0
 
Awards
1
But it looks like the gay copycat is set in Denver. Such shoddy attention to detail, might as well have been done by Spelling productions.
 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
I actually watched the Dynastud "movie" - and yes, you can judge me for that :lol:

Can't wait to see this new classic "Dine Ass-Ty". I'm sure it'll be a massterpiece!
 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
Is it better than The Reunion? I'm asking for a friend.

Planet 9 is a better movie than The Reunion, so that's not a very high bar.

With that said, I was sort of disappointed. Could've had bigger members in it.
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
I actually watched the Dynastud "movie" - and yes, you can judge me for that :lol:

Can't wait to see this new classic "Dine Ass-Ty". I'm sure it'll be a massterpiece!

That Dynastud movie also came to my hands once (mysteriously) and I found it very predictable. Especially the end of every scene (like an average "bad" Dynasty episode...see proof below).

images
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Another spin-off, I guess at that time they didn't know that Fallon's HOTEL series wasn't going to happen, so it seems less relevant now.
upload_2017-10-15_22-57-14.png
Still, the scenery is beautiful.
 
Top