Who are you rooting for?

Who are you rooting for?

  • Fallon Carrington

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cristal Flores Carrington

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steven Carrington

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sam Jones

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Michael Culhane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blake Carrington

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Anders

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Colby

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexis Carrington

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
6
 
Awards
16
Which character do you cheer for?
 

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
If multiple answers were possible I'd say Cristal & Sam. Since I had to choose between the two, I'm going with the lovely Cristal.

tumblr_oy1eqaGUcF1vk3eh4o1_500.png
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Sammy Jo. :D
 

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
I vote for Fallon. She seems to be the least deceitful of the characters other than Steven and Sammy Jo. Not to mention she's the most fun to watch. I'm not too crazy about Cristal. I swear the direction for her character just keeps on changing by the wind. I'm not going to vote for Alexis yet because she hasn't even debuted so I'm not sure who she is yet.
 
Last edited:

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
I vote for Fallon. She seems to be the least deceitful of the characters other than Steven and Sammy Jo. Not to mention she's the most fun to watch. I'm not too crazy about Cristal. I swear the direction for her character just keeps on changing by the wind. I'm not going to vote for Alexis yet because she hasn't even debuted so I'm not sure who she is yet.

I'm not very crazy about Cristal either. She seems like such a lightweight so far. Even her mannerisms seem immature and awkward like when she's trying to walk while swinging her arms - she needs to get that under control. o_O She's not a character to root for nor show empathy towards, at least from my perspective. She definitely needs some polish. :cool:
 
Top