Why Did Fleur East Never Become A Popular Singer?

Dalekbuster523

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Something I really don't get is why Fleur East has become more of a TV personality than a singer. The only really successful song of hers is Sax.

It doesn't make any sense to me, because she has an excellent voice, and she was so good on The X Factor. Fleur East's cover of Uptown Funk is better than the original!

Fleur East should have been the female Olly Murs in terms of success. In reality she's more like Rylan Clark-Neal or Stacey Solomon.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just poor follow-up choices for Sax I guess, lost momentum and then her label dropped her.

After that she struggled to get a new label, went into the wilderness for a few years and returned on a small indie, which was never going to have the money to re-launch her.

Dalekbuster523

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Just poor follow-up choices for Sax I guess, lost momentum and then her label dropped her.

After that she struggled to get a new label, went into the wilderness for a few years and returned on a small indie, which was never going to have the money to re-launch her.
It's a shame a big music company can't take her up. She deserves a massive relaunch for her music career with big money behind her.