Will you be watching the new show?

Are you going to watch New Dynasty?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
So far the new Dynasty has sparked some VERY negative reactions. But now I've got to wonder: are you going to watch it anyway?
 

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
44
I'll watch the first couple with an open mind. Beyond that it's impossible to say.
 

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Too early to tell. If I like the pilot, I'll watch the next episode. If I like that one, I'll watch the one after.

But if I detest the trailer and the promos, and that can happen, say, if the show has too much of a Royals-vibe, I might not even watch the pilot.

After all, it's not actually Dynasty. It's a completely different show called Dynasty.
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Yes. I want to know how they're going to retell the Dynasty story. But my enthusiasm has been tempered a lot after the news of the first (mis)cast.
It's all very well to discuss these things, but it's quite different when it becomes reality, isn't it.
 

Soaplover

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
Im on the fence due to the makers of the OC and Gossip Girl being part of the team bringing this back..since they lacked the ability to write good long term stories.

Howver, they have a writer from Revenge co writing the pilot as well as said person being the showrunner..plus they got some input from the creators....so if it gets picked up...Ill give it a try.

Though doesnt the CW already have a primetime soap on their network...called Jane the Virgin? Yes, its a remake of a telenovela..but its more primetime soap...just like Ringer was.
 
Top