Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you watch a new dynasty with the original cast?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="colbyco" data-source="post: 101450" data-attributes="member: 156"><p>YES! I stopped watching the new /fake one after the pilot .... I want class, style & Collins.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="colbyco, post: 101450, member: 156"] YES! I stopped watching the new /fake one after the pilot .... I want class, style & Collins. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you watch a new dynasty with the original cast?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top