Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you watch a new dynasty with the original cast?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 101672" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>No. And these are just my personal thoughts. In the 80's I really liked Linda Evans. Her beauty and warmth exuded from the small screen. It was Linda that attracted me to watch Dynasty for a short term - until the over the top camp reared its ugly head. But like too many actresses her desire to remain relevant is clearly seen in her changing face. I understand it is her decision to do that but there is something to be said for growing old gracefully. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I fully agree with Carrie's sentiment here. Sure, there would be the initial curiosity factor but watching dear old Dame Joan and try as she might to remain forever young Linda would just be a turn off for me, no matter how good the writing would be. But I don't discount others wishing to see a continuation of Dynasty with their grand old dames in full flight.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 101672, member: 100"] No. And these are just my personal thoughts. In the 80's I really liked Linda Evans. Her beauty and warmth exuded from the small screen. It was Linda that attracted me to watch Dynasty for a short term - until the over the top camp reared its ugly head. But like too many actresses her desire to remain relevant is clearly seen in her changing face. I understand it is her decision to do that but there is something to be said for growing old gracefully. I fully agree with Carrie's sentiment here. Sure, there would be the initial curiosity factor but watching dear old Dame Joan and try as she might to remain forever young Linda would just be a turn off for me, no matter how good the writing would be. But I don't discount others wishing to see a continuation of Dynasty with their grand old dames in full flight. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you watch a new dynasty with the original cast?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top