I meant Cole as Blake.
Christopher Meloni is Cecil
I know you meant Cole as Blake, but I don't see Blake when I look at him. I see Cecil.
There are just so many actors who make me think of Cecil more than Blake. lol
I'd switch em around. I think Gary Cole would make a better bad guy.
Yes, that would work better, especially since Meloni is younger-looking and handsomer.
Yes please! Yes, yes, yes... Yes Please. YES.... PLEASE, YES...
Heh, I gave him another look. I suppose he could make an okay Blake. I mean, if we cast actors who look like the original Adam and Fallon, it would be clear they both got Daddy's looks. lol
And Jane Badler as Alexis. It has to be.
Sorry, I agree with Alexis. Badler is too old for the part - BUT, she does bear a *striking* resemblance to Kate O'Mara. ^^ Ooh, if only she were younger, she'd be perfect for Caress!
I think that if Joey King weren't in as Frances "Frankie" Kaine (aka Magenta) on The Flash on the CW, she would make a great Lindsay in this CW Dynasty.
Maybe...