Christina Pike survives execution attempt

Spooky Owl!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
22

Frankenstein Underworld

Telly Talk Champion
LV
4
 
Awards
10
And, believe it or not, not everything is all about gender.
True, but I sense growing resentment towards women after all of the anti-male rhetoric and "over-corrective measures" that occurred during the last ten years.

The Christa Pike and Lindsey Clancy cases (among others) certainly aren't helping ease the gender wars either, especially since there's been noticeable gender bias on display.
 

Sea - Boo! - Er

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
9
 
Awards
21
Yes, I don't get that either. And this isn't the first time an execution by lethal injection has been botched here in the US. Sadly, I doubt it will be the last time either.
The answer appears to be partly because medical professionals are barred from taking part, but. still, you'd think that it would not be impossible to have people who are properly trained.
 
Top