Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Scene 37: Sarah tells Gary they should still keep quiet about their relationship.

Scene 38: Stuff happens in the Rovers.

Scene 39: Sarah & Gary go out onto the balcony overlooking part of the street to kiss each other.

Scene 40: Bethany just happens to be looking up at the balcony.

End titles....
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Anna can't walk yet and needs a wheelchair...?

Good thing she didn't move into Kev's house and decided to live in a flat that has stairs. :bravo:
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
You can be arrested for murder, even if there's no body...?

Maybe they give you a lighter sentence, ya know, just in case there wasn't a murder.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I'm completely shocked by tonight's Corrie. Not only did I really enjoy this one, I didn't want it to end.


Seeing the Barlows around that table took me back a few years, finally we have a decent family back together with what looks like some interesting characters. Adam feels much stronger this time around and i love that he is rich and confident. Daniel is an intriguing one, I wonder what they have in store for us with him.
 

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
I enjoyed seeing the returm of the Barlows and nice to see Adam has got rid of his poncey, Oasis/Gallagher style haircut that he favoured when last on the cobbles
The Flat saga is tiresome and part of me doesnt want Phelan to be written out

Would rather that honour went to Anna, Chesney, Sinead, Maria (im so stoopid), the annoying Rana etc
 

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
Coronation Street actress Eileen Derbyshire 'to QUIT the ITV soap after 55 years'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/coronation-street-actress-eileen-derbyshire-9251063


She is the show's longest-running female cast-member.

But Coronation Street actress Eileen Derbyshire, 85, is set to quit the ITV soap after taking an extended 12-month break.

According to The Sun, the veteran performer - who has played Emily Bishop in the drama since 1961 - will retire from the cobbles after nearly six decades, following a prolonged sabbatical that she took late last year.

A source said: "Eileen has been off for a long time, and there is no expectation that she will be back. All of her cast mates have accepted she won't be returning.

"She's 85 and has been out of the show for a year, so she probably would have found it tough to get back into the fast pace of filming."

Additionally, the source says Eileen - who was honoured with an MBE for services to drama in 2010 - will focus on quality time with her family instead.

Her departure will be the latest in a long line of emotional exits for the show's most famous stars, who grace TV screens up to five times a week.

In recent years, Michelle Keegan quit to embark on new career opportunities such as Our Girl, while Anne Kirkbride - who played Dierdre Barlow - died from breast cancer in January 2015.

Meanwhile, Jean Alexander - best known to British television viewers as Hilda Ogden - died in October.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
The Flat saga is tiresome and part of me doesnt want Phelan to be written out
I've pretty much hated this ridiculous story, but the last episode really got me excited and suddenly Michael Rodwell becomes an interesting character, I'm looking forward to the big reveal.



Though I think Michael will be killed tonight or over the weekend......
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Really sad to hear that.


It's a real shame that she did it this way - I would have loved a Mike Baldwin/Alma exit with Emily.

A character with this much history should get an emotional ending...
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I for one am glad Michael has gone, perhaps we can get the old Gail back now instead of the soppy, simpering childish wet lettuce we have most of the time.
 

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
I for one am glad Michael has gone, perhaps we can get the old Gail back now instead of the soppy, simpering childish wet lettuce we have most of the time.

Ive forgotten what Gail is really like, as thats how she acts around men!!
I actually liked Les "if its up there I will give you the money myself" Dennis on Corrie
I fear another funeral for that family will set David off the rails again.
There must be more deaths on Corrie than in NYC in the 70s - not a safe place to stay

I wonder what Phelan will do, stay or run! and how will Todd explain that one to all the gullible Corrie folk who put down a deposit! Also how can Sarah Lou buy a flat when she hardly works at all, and poor old Rita has been conned once more.
And nice to see how the "new" barlows will shape up! and whats their deep, dark secrets!?

its far better than Maria and Caz tho! who cares??, throw away the key as far as im concerned - whose got the sprog by the way??
 

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
4
 
Awards
12
I too am enjoying Kebab shop Gemma now that the writers have softened the edges to her character and teamed her up with Rita.

Here's hoping that the writers will find a way of keeping the dastardly Pat Phelan in the show. It just wouldn't be the same without him.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I too am enjoying Kebab shop Gemma now that the writers have softened the edges to her character and teamed her up with Rita.

Here's hoping that the writers will find a way of keeping the dastardly Pat Phelan in the show. It just wouldn't be the same without him.
Yes he is such a good baddie, so much so you are almost rooting for him to succeed.
 
Top