Coronation Street Corrie

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
They are turning him into a right nark! Why would he be that bothered about his granddad's affair, yet he was fine after Alya sleeping with another guy.

I am a bit fed up with this 21 year old storyline thing. They did the same with Steph. OK she is 23 in real life but she cannot pass for 21, nor can he (he's around 25 in real life).
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
They did the same with Steph. OK she is 23 in real life but she cannot pass for 21, nor can he (he's around 25 in real life).
I'm not as observant as you, I don't see any problems with the actors age.

I think I felt a little unsure when the new Bethany came in, but after a while it disappeared.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I've just been reading that Nessa is back next week. I loved this character, quite the troublemaker

small_liEhnn3P0LXA4eb0Lt2JBbAGX4Csz654zVci6owtgmc.jpg
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Absolutely LOATHE Zeedan. A sanctimonious hypocrite and I loved it when Rana told him he was an immature, weak boy. Rana can be in my gang if she wants.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I thought it was ridiculous when they put Maria behind bars for a murder, despite there been no body and two weeks later she's still behind them?

Where do they think she put the body? Surely there should be alarm bells ringing when they found the bloody scissors just twenty yards from her home.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I can't get my head round how they are all able to walk into the Bistros kitchen whenever they feel like it.
It's not just the Bristro kitchen, it's the office in the factory, the bar in the Rovers. I also struggle to see so many people taking time off work at the drop of a hat, or losing a job and finding another one in the same day.

Then there's all the kids who go to school, popping home for lunch, how long do they get? It's not like the school is round the corner, they all have to take the bus to get there.

Still, at least they got their murderer, even though they are still waiting for the body.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Maybe the reason why they can't find the body is because Maria hid it in the same place all the residents hide their cars.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
And Aidan just walks up into the factory and runs right through the fire exit lol
I'm guessing the detectives on this case didn't carry a photo of Caz to show the factory guy...

I wonder if she will go to prison because at this rate she's probably a serial killer now.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
It seems to be taking rather a long time for Plod to examine the CCTV footage of Maria or Caz taking the money out of the cashpoint in London. Maybe they don't really want to solve this one.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Absolutely hilarious when Kate was in the flat and Caz just burst in like Cilla Black on Surprise Surprise - 'I'm heeeeerrrre!'
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Phew, Mary is ok. That means she won't be insisting that the National health wastes more money and resources on a scan when the doctor said she was ok.
 
Top