Coronation Street Corrie

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
The Peter and Daniel scenes were very good. The only part of this story line niggling me is how they have demonised Denise for the sake of a story line and gone against the character. There is no way Denise would have done this to Daniel. When Soaps do this to characters it really cheapens the soap and winds me up! It was nice to see a different side to Mary.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I'm finding it all a bit unbelievable at the minute. Maria jumping into the arms of what's his face right after Aidan. Although I do have to say AIDAN IS AN ABSOLUTE CREEP.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
But she went for a drink with him BEFORE she saw Aidan. The girl's all over the place.

Aidan so reminds me of my last 'creep'. Was getting the chills watching him.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
But she went for a drink with him BEFORE she saw Aidan. The girl's all over the place.


Ah yeah, but that's just the writers having no other ability other than to make it as obvious as they can.

The whole writing for Maria is bloody stupid and I would be asking that writer to leave the show. One minute Maria is all about Liam, then the next she's passing him over to Kirk. It doesn't make any sense, if Maria actually cared about her son, she wouldn't keep dumping him on others especially if she thinks she's going to prison.

During her time behind bars, all she kept saying was to see Liam, and when Aiden brought her home, she opted to stay in the car with Aiden than go into her flat where Liam was waiting for her.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
The Mary scenes were very sad, heart breaking and Patti Clare was wonderful, playing it pitch perfect. I thought the end scene with Mary and Norris was very moving and for once Coronation Street has got it right.

Also the Peter and Daniel scenes were excellent, they really work.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
David has changed over the years


147efe48-32aa-4409-a296-c15960ad3056-1020x612.jpeg
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Two puzzling questions came out of tonight's episodes.

1. Is Tyrone wearing a wig, or has he just dyed his hair?
2. Was Leanne constipated when she walked down the street with those bags?
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
See you beat me too it Ome but OH MY GOD.

I cannot believe that a director allowed Jane Danson to walk down the street like that. She isn't even full term on her pregnancy and even if she was NO PREGNANT WOMAN WALKS LIKE THAT. It was ridiculously bad!!!!

The funniest part of tonight was Brian 'Digame...qu'est ce que c'est?' lol lol

And yes stab Nessa. Nothing good came from any woman called Vanessa.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Poor Yasmeens hair, what had the vile Nessa done? Well at least somebody had actually gone to Audrey's to have their barnet done and looked as though they had a shampoo and set.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Last night's episodes was very sad for both Roy & Cathy and they acted it all out perfectly.

Anna continues to do my head in, I used to love her when Eddie was around.

Knowing Tim like Sally does, I was surprised she left him to buy the wedding gift, it's not like he has much free time with the taxi business, the window cleaning and now the allotment.
 

LouiseP

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
It was a pathetic attempt at humour. I know Tim is not the brightest button in the box but really ? Even he would know that a pedestal mat is not the thing to buy for a wedding present . Just another example of scriptwriters trying to conjure up humour from nowhere . Anna's doing my head in too but then so is Sally.
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
I love Roy and Cathy - but really???!!! Yet another expensive Corrie wedding that doesnt take place and someone backs out, Brian and Tyrone turning up
its so unrealistic and soooooooooooooooooo contrived

and yes I wish Phelan would do away with Anna and her shining white teeth, she is doing my head in!! take Chesney and Simpering Sinead with her whilst you are at it.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I can't stand Sally, but you know who else is irritating me? Tracey. I'm sure Kate Ford is bored out of her mind playing the same thing over and over. She is just horrid. I wish she'd get hit by a tram.
 
Top