Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
As for boring James, the writers didn’t get rid of him, it was actually the actor’s choice to leave.
Ah well then.


Thank you for accepting the actor’s resignation.

James as a character could have been Corrie gold but I think sadly, the actor wasn’t up to it. If the Bailey’s stick around, I would warm to the idea of James returning with a new head.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Am Dram describing Corrie perfectly right now. :)

However, it is comfort viewing now the dark nights are drawing in and an easy watch.
 
Last edited:

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Billy's new friends will no doubt turn out to be a sinister couple, which is always entertaining, sadly it will mean more screentime with Summer.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
With Martha coming back reminds me of the wonderful Blanche describing her:

'Ken recently had an affair with an actress. Oh - it wasn't Nicole Kidman or Glenda Jackson - she lives on a tugboat.'
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I like the seriousness surrounding Max’s new story groomed by a gang of racists, but it’s difficult to take it in after watching the brilliant drama THE WALK IN. I know Corrie can’t do it the justice it needs, but I hope they push it at far as they can.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
There are some positives in CS if you look. The Max storyline is very interesting, loving Glenda at The Rovers and anything Tracy does is Corrie Gold. Loved the mention of the leading ladies that resided at Number 1.
 
Last edited:

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
4
 
Awards
12
I’m really struggling at the moment with the amateur dramatics story arc involving Ken, Wendy, Mary and Brian.

I’m finding it painfully boring to watch.

Apparently, Martha AKA Stephanie Beacham is back in the show tonight.
 
Last edited:

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I’m really struggling at the moment with the amateur dramatics story arc involving Ken, Wendy, Mary and Brian.

I’m finding it painfully boring to watch.

Apparently, Martha AKA Stephanie Beacham is back in the show tonight.
Yes Stephanie appeared in tonight's episode. The only thing you can say is it is an easy watch, very watchable but for all the wrong reasons. :)
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I quite enjoyed tonight's, a good alternative to the football. The Leanne and Nick scenes were good and I quite liked Ken and Martha together again.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I don't know what is going on in the background with Corrie, but after Wednesday's episode, I can see a couple of staff getting sacked. What were they thinking, airing a full hour without any Summer in it?:oops:
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I just love Glenda behind the bar, the best barmaid in soap for a very long time. Jodie Prenger is a perfect fit for Corrie.
 

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
4
 
Awards
12
I was watching Strike (new series) and recognised this man, I googled him and realised it was from Corrie many years ago - Actor Ian Radford

But.............. I have no recollection of his character or what happened to him

EEK

View attachment 42349
I cannot remember the name of his character but he lived in one of the houses on the posh side of the cobbles and was in a relationship with Audrey Roberts.

I have no recollection of his exit storyline either.
 
Last edited:

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I have no recollection of his character or what happened to him
He was the grandad to Craig & Katy Harris. I think he moved into the Harris house after Tommy Harris was murdered by his daughter, Katy and I think the mother Angela took the blame and went to prison. Later Katy took her own life.

Later Keith had some big feud with Charlie Stubbs who ended up getting the house which I think was his exit story.
 
Top