Coronation Street Corrie

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
4
 
Awards
12
He was the grandad to Craig & Katy Harris. I think he moved into the Harris house after Tommy Harris was murdered by his daughter, Katy and I think the mother Angela took the blame and went to prison. Later Katy took her own life.

Later Keith had some big feud with Charlie Stubbs who ended up getting the house which I think was his exit story.
I remember him being a penny pinching stick in the mud and being jealous of the flighty Audrey’s friendship with undertaker Archie Shuttleworth played by Roy Hudd.

I think this was the reason for them splitting up.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I quite enjoyed that ep tonight, nothing too dramatic, it had a Christmas feel about it, with a mix of light and shade.
 

Biggie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
4
 
Awards
14
Visit Corrie today after a few months. Mad as a thing that needs to be sectioned.

Toyah is the only person in the whole of Weatherfield that doesn't know that Max is really not worth worrying about, at all. Easily lead and a danger to women. Not seeing grow into a lowlife marionette makes Kylie the lucky one. Turns out that getting jukked up by Max's stepdad's partner's son was a win for Kylie. That's the gold right there.

What is wrong with Daniel. Daisy deserves better than putting up with a guy with book smarts but too dumb to bat off Sinead who was a super thick liar with big ideas but...who cares.

Tyrone is getting everything about everything to do with Fiz wrong. The man's best course of action is to hop on Easy Jet, get over to Romania and get all up in Alina's er'y thing.

Otherwise the usual super insane soap opera gold. Except for Daisy who is a witch that'll make your heartbeat stop, Daisy a witch that'll make your heartbeat start.
 
Last edited:

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Corrie has been the weakest link this Christmas I simply do not and can not accept that Fiz & Tyrone are the modern-day Jack & Vera, I find it completely insulting to two fantastic Corrie greats.

If any couple could be compared to Jack & Vera, it would be Steve and Tracey.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I did like the New Years Eve feel to Corrie very Cheesy with Mary but I did smile at the digs at Sally. I liked the fireworks at the end and an easy watch episode on New Years Eve just want was needed when vegging for the evening. :)
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
Public hol in Scotland today, went shopping

by The looks of OK magazine cover they will be sending Fiz to look after Cilla again (or they did last time i still watched)

She ie Fiz aka Jennie Macarthur was very pregnant!!
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Taken from Digital Spy so can't take the credit, but did make me smile:-

xl4v5usp482h.jpeg


Roy will be able to communicate with the bats using his new smartphone
 

Ryan Connor

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Just finished watching Wednesday episode I have to say I really enjoyed it. I thought Paddy Beaver was good and the episode flowed well, I even thought the explosion was well done. I did smile is Craig the only PC in Weatherfield
:D
 
Top