No but I sure want one! Do you own a snow shovel?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 24, 2020 #161 No but I sure want one! Do you own a snow shovel?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Dec 29, 2020 #162 I have two. Do you own a Snow Globe?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 29, 2020 #163 No I don’t. Do you own a ski mask?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Dec 30, 2020 #164 Not since my bank robbing days. Do you own a scarf?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 30, 2020 #165 No I don’t Do you own a pair of ice skates?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jan 1, 2021 #166 No I don't, I'm far too clumsy on ice Do you own a Sellotape dispenser?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 1, 2021 #167 No, I don’t Do you own a gingerbread house?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jan 2, 2021 #168 Not this year Do you own a 2021 calendar?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 2, 2021 #169 No I don’t Do you own a fireplace?
Sabella Scott Telly Talk Active Member LV 0 Awards 6 Jan 6, 2021 #171 Yes, Do you (still) own a VHS player?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 6, 2021 #172 No I don’t. Do you own an Apple Watch?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jan 10, 2021 #173 No, I don't ever wear a watch. We are not allowed to at work and I've got out of the habit. Do you own a Passport?
No, I don't ever wear a watch. We are not allowed to at work and I've got out of the habit. Do you own a Passport?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 10, 2021 #174 No, I actually do not. Do you own a bicycle?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jan 11, 2021 #175 I did do until a few weeks ago, when I gave it away. Do you own a camera?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 12, 2021 #176 Yes, if the camera on my phone counts LOL!! Do you own a set of jumper cables?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jan 13, 2021 #177 I do! Do you own a Rubik's Cube?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jan 20, 2021 #178 I used to have one tears ago, it drove me bonkers Do you own a torch/flashlight?
Sabella Scott Telly Talk Active Member LV 0 Awards 6 Jan 20, 2021 #179 yes, quite a few Do you own a electric pencil sharpener?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Jan 20, 2021 #180 No I don’t Do you own a barbecue grill?