Last Post

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Pfft to all of you usurpers. :huh:The Queen of all Hotness (me) has returned.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Pfft to all of you usurpers. :huh:The Queen of all Hotness (me) has returned.
Ah... The Lovely Michelle, I'm sure that the accolade trumpeted and supported by the avatar is sincerely held dear, rightly prescribed.

The thing is, I'm something special, not only in the physical realm but in mind and soul. I am the first of a new species of super, jaw dropping, head turning, amazingly hot evolved beyond mortal being.

It's written in the ancient scriptures that I stumble across Telly Talk, and unseat the incumbent and take my rightful place. Where everyone can gaze up on my figure, The gap tooth smile, beer belly, greying full head of hair and the too lazy to shave super greying thing stuck to my face.

Will you deny the good folk of TT what the deserve.... no, what they need to gaze at in awe? The High Priestess Of The Seven Winds told me that when one's looks are as mine. Others will know to stand aside. So, you know....

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Mirror, mirror on the wall .....

I'm am the hottest of them all.

Ah... The Lovely Michelle, I'm sure that the accolade trumpeted and supported by the avatar is sincerely held dear, rightly prescribed.

The thing is, I'm something special, not only in the physical realm but in mind and soul. I am the first of a new species of super, jaw dropping, head turning, amazingly hot evolved beyond mortal being.
So you are a new species?
It's written in the ancient scriptures that I stumble across Telly Talk, and unseat the incumbent and take my rightful place. Where everyone can gaze up on my figure, The gap tooth smile, beer belly, greying full head of hair and the too lazy to shave super greying thing stuck to my face.
Well your definition of hotness is different than mine. :eek:
Will you deny the good folk of TT what the deserve.... no, what they need to gaze at in awe? The High Priestess Of The Seven Winds told me that when one's looks are as mine. Others will know to stand aside. So, you know....

The High Priestess Of The Seven Winds has a long and sordid history of telling tall tales.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
The Lovely Michelle, You clearly have on previous occasions tangled with the High Priestess. Never a true word has she spoken, I have been caught out in a nefarious effort to mislead. I hear that talking mirrors never set out to deceive. But then the Brotherhood Of Reflective Wall Ornaments have not defined what constitutes a super massive fabrication.

Wondering the Badlands, with assassins, cutthroats and spy everywhere, I have learned to down play certain attributes. I'm not a new species, just an improved specimen of man. I'm talking way Way WAY improved. Mother Nature wanted.... I'll spare you messed up detail she suggested. Surly there's no higher compliment.

I can see by the image above that indeed you are pleasing on the eye, but the good folk on TT really need to gaze upon me, in my glory. I'm selfless to a fault, I am thinking of others. They need a handsome gentleman to gaze at in wonder.

Hieroglyphic records in Egyptian tombs of powerful Pharos speak of my quest. King Tut and Ra know 'bout this kinda thing!

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
TT's Hottest has returned. The effect of my supreme hotness on others.

The Lovely Michelle, You clearly have on previous occasions tangled with the High Priestess. Never a true word has she spoken, I have been caught out in a nefarious effort to mislead. I hear that talking mirrors never set out to deceive. But then the Brotherhood Of Reflective Wall Ornaments have not defined what constitutes a super massive fabrication.

The only thing super massive is the level of my hotness.
Wondering the Badlands, with assassins, cutthroats and spy everywhere, I have learned to down play certain attributes. I'm not a new species, just an improved specimen of man. I'm talking way Way WAY improved. Mother Nature wanted.... I'll spare you messed up detail she suggested. Surly there's no higher compliment.

Maybe there should be a new distinction for this improved specimen of man you claim to be. :think:

I can see by the image above that indeed you are pleasing on the eye, but the good folk on TT really need to gaze upon me, in my glory. I'm selfless to a fault, I am thinking of others. They need a handsome gentleman to gaze at in wonder.

I do appreciate the kind words and a secondary crown may have to be forged for this handsome gentleman on TT? It's just not too dignified to have us clawing and punching one another for crowns.
Hieroglyphic records in Egyptian tombs of powerful Pharos speak of my quest. King Tut and Ra know 'bout this kinda thing!

Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon can take up your cause ... but alas they are no longer with us.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Ah The Lovely Michelle. Apologies on taking quite a while to reply. I've taken time out to understand why my deep, considered, empirical and contrived insight is effortlessly picked apart by you. I've been under the tutelage of Shaolin Masters. While I was tied up with matters concerning my insight and how to make it iron clad, faultless, and inspiration to all and leaving no ambiguity as to my rightful place as written in the stars above,

I'd did heed you advice and got Madam Tina round, crossed her palm with an obscene amount of money to hold a séance to connect with those that have lived before and bothered resting Pharos. For some reason Madam Tina couldn't explain, a chap called Pablo Escobar kept turning saying something about yayo ain't free and Tina owes people in Medellin....?

I won't bore you with the minutiae. But Michelle, The Lovely, I have watched from afar and I have witnessed roses that are too embarrassed to bloom in your presence. Peacocks that are ashamed to display when you are near. Rainbow that hide behind clouds because that can't match you spender.

But I'm now ready to take my throne. My subjects are clucking for me. Will you deny the Valhalla. Shaolin Masters and clairvoyants that ply their trade in squats and street corners know the stuff, they said it's time for ME. Prancing unicorns and Pablo in the bright future,

Iron clad, faultless and I'm sure everyone everywhere see this as reasoned and actionable. Anyway got to go, Madam Tina's needs me to post her bail, again!

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ah The Lovely Michelle. Apologies on taking quite a while to reply.

Indeed it is a long way to climb Hotness Mountain but I'm always atop.

I've taken time out to understand why my deep, considered, empirical and contrived insight is effortlessly picked apart by you. I've been under the tutelage of Shaolin Masters. While I was tied up with matters concerning my insight and how to make it iron clad, faultless, and inspiration to all and leaving no ambiguity as to my rightful place as written in the stars above,
Shaolin ... I'll challenge your style with my Eagle or Crane style of Kung Fu. Both styles are hot and lethal.

I'd did heed you advice and got Madam Tina round, crossed her palm with an obscene amount of money to hold a séance to connect with those that have lived before and bothered resting Pharos. For some reason Madam Tina couldn't explain, a chap called Pablo Escobar kept turning saying something about yayo ain't free and Tina owes people in Medellin....?

I see you have been to Colombia.
I won't bore you with the minutiae. But Michelle, The Lovely, I have watched from afar and I have witnessed roses that are too embarrassed to bloom in your presence. Peacocks that are ashamed to display when you are near. Rainbow that hide behind clouds because that can't match you spender.

You speak as if you are a rogue minion of mine but I have not of those. :think:
But I'm now ready to take my throne. My subjects are clucking for me. Will you deny the Valhalla. Shaolin Masters and clairvoyants that ply their trade in squats and street corners know the stuff, they said it's time for ME. Prancing unicorns and Pablo in the bright future,

Hmm... I think I can help Odin out with his eye as my hotness radiates amazing recuperative powers to those I deem worthy.

Last edited:

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Sir, I urge you to reconsider your thoughts on this matter.

The Committee's decision is without doubt and arrived at via a unanimous vote. The Material Girl sitting as Chair, has issued a declaration that I am the rightful person to hold the accolade.

Let it be known across the seas, lands and all places in between. I have arrived, I am to be seated in my rightful position.

Be a treasure and step aside.... umm, I'd find it useful if you could have a word with Michelle, The Lovely she keeps thwarting my coronation. I am thinking that she's a skilled practitioner of bad Juju!

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Be a treasure and step aside.... umm, I'd find it useful if you could have a word with Michelle, The Lovely she keeps thwarting my coronation. I am thinking that she's a skilled practitioner of bad Juju!

Juju, well I have a Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu to go with my bad Juju and my Hotness Crown.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
That is one fine looking beast. I have been fighting an unholy war with another beast of the same genus.

I urge caution, I have been tangling with demonic Possession in all conceivable manifestations including but not limited to cute little cats, for longer than I care to remember

My nemesis is possessed by badness of a magnitude that was last witnessed by the dinosaurs. When the super massive giant space rock gave T-Rex and his chums the directions to the Nature History Museum's permanent exhibition.

The cunning little beast has won every time we cross swords. He walks to car to shelter underneath it when raining with a triumphant swagger. He has won hearts and minds among the locals. Someone climbed up the oak tree to get him down!

The neighbours don't care about me in any meaningful fashion but they love that cat.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Michelle, the Queen of all Hotness has returned.
Ah Michelle, The Lovely. I heard that Maoist fellows in a far-flung land had ideas above their station in life. I rejoice in the fact that you are safe and well, mega wrong about the Queen thing, but your physical wellbeing is the thing to celebrate, your deluded ideas that you are the "Queen of ALL Hotness" is best described as the ramblings of a mad 'un

Just before you went travelling to places on a map, there was special sitting of the Committee, chaired by The Material Girl, with The Game Lord, Dr Greenthumb, Sk8ter Boi, The Woman In Love and The Shewolf all attending. And of course some Maoist fellows were invited to sit with the Committee under the Lightning Tree. We ruminated over great matters of state, while enjoying the fruits of Dr Greenthumb's labours.

With so many powerful minds sharing their insight, knowledge and the peace pipe, how could anyone find fault with their unanimous vote to install me into the position that is being claimed by mad 'un.

I thank you for standing for me during the dark days of wondering the Badlands alone, my shadow even denied my its company. But I hear that Shadow now runs a profitable brothel. Go figure.

The Robbery Expert is back, and with the backing of the Committee, I'm ready for you to recognise Biggie as the right and proper person to hold the disputed accolade.

Be a lamb and don't send no bad Juju my way.