I think you´ve already found Swellin´s townhouse, but here is the TV documentary with it (go to 12´ to see it and its real interiors)
Excellent! Swellen's townhome is 12:02. Thanks so much for posting, Toni. Great find!

I think you´ve already found Swellin´s townhouse, but here is the TV documentary with it (go to 12´ to see it and its real interiors)

A not quite as clean Google pic of Sam Culver's house. It's an exclusive, beautiful gated few blocks in LA, about 5 miles east of Beverly Hills.
View attachment 16609
in 90210This is where Kristen was calling JR from, to extort money from him in the final ep of season 4. Corner of Pickwick Ln and Northwest Hwy, Dallas.
View attachment 16611

Alan Beam and later Nicholas Pearce called 1220 Manning home. This condo is located in Los Angeles.
https://goo.gl/maps/WR4zZefo2eZqUNm39

Just saw an s6 ep with Miss Ellie coming out of a restaurant called "ELAN" at 5111 Greenville Ave. It's noted in the dmagazine link above on Greenville Ave. It's now an Office Depot-anchored shopping center, next to Harve Smithfield's office, the Meadows Building. The red arrow points to where ELAN used to be.
View attachment 16819
daVinci's location exterior is where Lucy met Mitch, and where Afton is performing in S6. It's down the road from Harve's at 7402 Greenville Avenue at Pineland and Belco, and is populated by a few minor mixed stores, looking shabby and run-down. Like all cities, they evolve. Greenville Ave used to be the popular location for food, and bars and restaurants. When I was there around '93, it was already a bit run-down. I don't know enough of the area to know what part of what cycle the area is in. I did find a Google maps pic, a shot with what may have been the restaurant still there, with the entrance down-sized.. Other google pics have it demolished. This could've had the curved drive-up.
View attachment 16820
On the same property in the back are other stores, so possibly it's back there. This area behind previous pic. I'm thinking it could also be where Sharkey's is below, due to the possible curved drive-up to the club. This area is actually marked as the address, but it shares the lot with the above pic.
View attachment 16822
cheaproberts said:season 6 episode 15 - the restaurant was located 8616 Turtle Creek Blvd, Dallas, TX 75225, États-Unis closed in 2003
View attachment 17372
Good find. I remember seeing this episode a little while ago.![]()
rewatched it yesterday , in fact I'm also fascinated by Dallas and Knots Landing filming locations so I spend hours searching new pictures or adresses LOL

14896 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, just off Beltline Rd at the tollway in Addison. The Dallas Addison Marriott. The portico roof
View attachment 17398
View attachment 17399
"The editors floated between BofA Financial Center (A) and Renaissance Tower (B) for the Ewing offices."I'm seeing some dvd s10 episodes. The editors floated between BofA Financial Center (A) and Renaissance Tower (B) for the Ewing offices. The current google street view shows the red ribbon-looking sculptured eyesore in front of BofA as removed. Crowne Plaza (C) was used as an establishing shot early on for Franklin Horner's office, and other things I think....not sure. (D) is Thanksgiving Tower, where Swellen's Valentine offices were.
The shot is at the corner of Elm and Lamar.
View attachment 17386