- Awards
- 27
I hate spring. It's that time of the year when electronic devices (or parts of it) start to malfunction.
It looks like I have to buy a new DVD player for my computer (or have it repaired) and I also need to buy this
55 euro, thank you.
And probably a new CD player too (approx € 900, thank you). PLUS the annual county taxes.
But above all this, I hate people who love spring. When they say "I love spring. Spring is so loooovely".
It looks like I have to buy a new DVD player for my computer (or have it repaired) and I also need to buy this
55 euro, thank you.And probably a new CD player too (approx € 900, thank you). PLUS the annual county taxes.
But above all this, I hate people who love spring. When they say "I love spring. Spring is so loooovely".

