There's no such thing as horoscopes

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
Both Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aquarius (different Sun signs).

ruth-roman22.jpg
46add17july1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Once it can be proven as factual there would no longer be a need to believe in it. And I think this need is stronger than the belief itself, a coping mechanism for humanity, the universe, the concept of time, everything.
I prefere to face reality and live with it rather than believing in some upmade BS by someone random to throw me sand in the eyes and make life "easier".
I see that rather as "cheating" yourself through real life than facing the facts, and - as a passionate gamer - i'm not a fan of cheating.
So I believe, dealing with the cruel facts is our real "challenge" here, rather than believing in some upmade "fairytales" that lead to war and oppression an no good at all. ;)

Yeah well, whatever. FYI:
A pink, gay unicorn has built the universe, got bored with it and left the project half finished. And that's the only truth, you all know it now, so be greateful, praise the unicorn and dedicate your life and existence to it.
Oh, and send me all your money via Paypal, which guarantees you and your loved ones a happy afterlife. Those, who won't, are doomed! :p
Go on, prove me wrong, good luck with that. Astrology/Religion in a nutshell. You're welcome. :bump:
 

Attachments

  • image-1.png
    image-1.png
    384 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
.
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
I prefere to face reality and live with it rather than believing in some upmade BS by someone random to throw me sand in the eyes and make life "easier".
I see that rather as "cheating" yourself through real life than facing the facts, and - as a passionate gamer - i'm not a fan of cheating.
So I believe, dealing with the cruel facts is our real "challenge" here, rather than living with some upmade "fairytales" that lead to war and oppression. ;)

Yeah well, whatever. FYI:
A pink, gay unicorn has built the universe, got bored with it and left the project half finished. And that's the only truth, you all know it now, so be greateful, praise the unicorn and dedicate your life and existence to it.
Oh, and send me all your money via Paypal, which guarantees you and your loved ones a happy afterlife. Those, who won't, are doomed! :p
Go on, prove me wrong, good luck with that. Astrology/Religion in a nutshell. You're welcome. :bump:

Wow. Talk about passion!
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
I wasn't even completly done with editing :lol:
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Oh wow. Okay, convinced. I'll do anything he wants. Multiple times! :lol:
Thank "god" i wasn't born in Asia, so he would just cease to exist.. ;)
 
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Oh, i don't know... I'm more of an oldschool guy and not into open relationships with millions of others. :lol:
Very hard to find a match these days... :(
 
Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
He has enough love (by most reports) for everyone. And He prays for your deliverance. O come all ye faithful -- or even kinda faithful...

Y6xcc1Q.jpeg


.... and listen to His sermon on the mount -- just don't mount him during the sermon.

73c8ca7ee890425e575704ee1d194b6e.jpg
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
I don't want a guy who's busy in a 12 guy gangbang every night. Ugh! Gonorrhea-Alert! Not my style ;)
 
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
And those long hair in the bathtub always... uhm no. Keep him for yourself :lol:
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
As I said... I consider claims of God to be dumbing down the people, that's not good.
People should be aware of the truth and stand up for themselves.
That will solve a great deal of mankind-problems, what the fairytale of Jesus can't.
 
Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
As I said... I consider claims of God to be dumbing down the people, that's not good.
People should be aware of the truth and stand up for themselves.
That will solve a great deal of mankind-problems, what the fairytale of Jesus can't.
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
As I said... I consider claims of God to be dumbing down the people, that's not good.
People should be aware of the truth and stand up for themselves.
That will solve a great deal of mankind-problems, what the fairytale of Jesus can't.

You have displeased Him! Now He will overthrow your money-lenders' tables --- and you know what that means!!

Jared-Leto-The-Kill-jared-leto-7178224-640-352.jpg
 
Top