- Awards
- 27
Sort of a Face/Off spin/off. I liked it.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
Oh gosh, I remember walking out of the cinema during that film!
Oh wow. I'd love to know more about this. If memory serves I've only ever done this twice. And only one of those was purely down to my enjoyment of the film.
it's time to Return To SoapLand.
It was just me realising "Oh no, this film is not for me." Life is Beautiful was another one.
It took me by surprise because it's difficult for me to think of anything not being for you, James.
And I mean that in the most complimentary way. It's a testament to your open-mindedness.
Ha, thanks! Well, there's a certain type of cloying, whimsical humour that leaves me cold. If I remember correctly, that's what Greek Wedding and Life is Beautiful had in common
I don't really get it. Live-action remakes of animated movies are bad enough but this one is just another kind of animation.I was expecting this to be one of those "re-imaginings" so was surprised to find it was almost a frame by frame remake of the original:
I don't really get it. Live-action remakes of animated movies are bad enough but this one is just another kind of animation.