- Awards
- 1
Does anyone like a possibility of PSM coming on as Alexis? Give the character an All-American spin and get away from the idea that all bad guys must be British or have a British accent at least. PSM was brilliant as the mean girl in the beginning and would be amazing to see her wrap Dynasty (as we all are expecting it won't last) the way she started it.
I'm a huge PSM fan, and can't believe I'm suggesting this, but could (gulp) Emma step in as Alexis? Tracy Scoggins, Deborah Adair or Troy Beyer - what a step that could be.
I'm a huge PSM fan, and can't believe I'm suggesting this, but could (gulp) Emma step in as Alexis? Tracy Scoggins, Deborah Adair or Troy Beyer - what a step that could be.
However, as for Emma Samms, no, I don't see her as Alexis at all. She's Caress.