ENTER ALEXIS promos!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
First promo is out now!

 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
:spinning:
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
First promo is out now!


Sorry @tommie but that promo is fake (fan-made)! It´s been on YouTube for awhile...The clip belongs to Nicollette´s last season on DH...
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
The only promo I saw had lingering shots of monogrammed silk sheets on an impeccably-made bed, with the two pillows marked "B" and "C". Suddenly a pillow with "Alexis" in contrasting font lands on top of the two pillows. I thought it was kind of clever, since it doesn't give anything away plot-wise, but lets the viewer know what's about to happen.
 

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV
6
 
Awards
14
The only promo I saw had lingering shots of monogrammed silk sheets on an impeccably-made bed, with the two pillows marked "B" and "C". Suddenly a pillow with "Alexis" in contrasting font lands on top of the two pillows. I thought it was kind of clever, since it doesn't give anything away plot-wise, but lets the viewer know what's about to happen.
Where did you see this?
 

Brian Carrington Colby

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Awards
3
The extended promo for Episode 15..... No Alexis, but, looking at that photo of Nicolette in the white and black outfit, could Alexis' entrance be shown the final seconds of this episode??? They could do it as a homage to the character's original entrance, where the "mystery" woman appears and the main characters have their over the top/overly dramatic reaction shot. What a time for Fallon to exclaim "My God that's my mother!!"


 
Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
The extended promo for Episode 15..... No Alexis, but, looking at that photo of Nicolette in the white and black outfit, could Alexis' entrance be shown the final seconds of this episode??? They could do it as a homage to the character's original entrance, where the "mystery" woman appears and the main characters have their over the top/overly dramatic reaction shot. What a time for Fallon to exclaim "My God that's my mother!!"



I think Alexis will appear in the end of ep 16.
 

TJames03

Banned
LV
0
 
Awards
4
They made a mistake hiring NS. She's gonna cause everyone so much backstage trouble I doubt if Alexis will stay the full run of the show.
 

xab

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
6
She's dressed like she's going to a masquerade... (Episode 137 in Old Testament's Bible)
It stinks...

Honestly it does.

The way she talks... The way she behaves... The way she's introduced... Ok. It's just a promo, but...
I fear that Alexis is going to be turned into a mix of Edie Britt 14 years later (Desperate Housewives) and THE Sammy Jo (THE Dynasty)
That would be the cherry on the cake (no offense to Mark...) Come on !!! Alexis IS NO CHEAP TRUMP! (Did I write trump? I meant tramp...)
Krystle is. Everybody knows that. :)

Well, let's wait and see.

Maybe Rashid Ahmed will save the show, after all.
Who knows?
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
I must admit that I am curious how NS will handle this role. Coincidentally we just rewatched the episode where Paige appeared on Knots Landing today.

I am not sold on that first promo though. I guess the fact how little it appeals to me means that I am not the target audience for this show. It's all very teeny-booperish.
 
Top