Where can you see knots landing?
Where can you see knots landing?
Not going to happen because Monica wears the most fabulous outfits.If renewed they kill them off, Jeff, Monica and Cesil
I don’t think it will help the series. But it would be nice if they wrapped up the damn Colby’s in the finale and centered a cliffhanger endangering that entire family. Whether the show is renewed or not. If renewed they kill them off, Jeff, Monica and Cesil.
Hum...What's your problem with the Colbys...? You seem obsessed with them... To Death...
They are certainly not the worst part of it... Characters are not the issue, the writing IS... And getting rid of the whole cast wouldn't fix that...
I'm afraid Alexis is going to suck big time (well, just my intuition considering the promo for next episode, and some pics... No lily pond catfight, I'm afraid, just cheap female fighting) But if that happens I won't put the blame on the character or the actress...
The Colbys are part of Dynasty's history... Aren't they...? Just like Alexis.
It's hardly Dynasty ... What if the Colbys and Alexis are written out...? Is it going to be the "Celia Machado Show" ? Or the (still to come) "Fallmont Story" ... ?
Don't go after the wrong target...