Lorenzo Lamas Appreciation Thread

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Some wonderful person has put together this compilation of Lorenzo's many shirtless moments on Falcon Crest. But instead of letting the Lorenzo lust stop there, let's have a thread celebrating everything Lorenzo.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, but sometimes it felt as if they were using us unsuspected Europeans to sell their wishy-washy pop songs because the Americans were having none of it.
But I'm sure that was not the case at all! Lorenzo can do no wrong - even his spacewalk is sheer perfection. If he could spacewalk on water I wouldn't be surprised at all!

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, but sometimes it felt as if they were using us unsuspected Europeans to sell their wishy-washy pop songs because the Americans were having none of it.

I guess it's a formula that works. Look at David Hasslehoff!

Lorenzo can do no wrong - even his spacewalk is sheer perfection. If he could spacewalk on water I wouldn't be surprised at all!

Flawless. I could have sworn it was called a moonwalk but who am I to question Lorenzo!

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I heard or read numerous people over time laughingly assert what "a terrible actor" Lorenzo was...

And just why I could never understand -- I actually thought he was pretty good.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What do we think of the long hair?
I'm not a fan of the very long hair, it looks so tacky chippendale. Not that I have a problem with tacky-sexy.
Actually this isn't bad, its better than Fingerprints!
And that's why I had nominated it in the non-singer-celebrities-songs top 10, and you dear Richard didn't vote for it! (no-one did, for that matter).

So maybe we should kick you out of your own appreciation thread:p...unless you're willing to do the Lorenzo Rehabilitation Programme.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And that's why I had nominated it in the non-singer-celebrities-songs top 10, and you dear Richard didn't vote for it! (no-one did, for that matter).

What? Surely not. Well, there was a lot of talent in those nominations. He was up against Charlene Tilton for Christ sake!

.unless you're willing to do the Lorenzo Rehabilitation Programme.

What does it involve? Licking Lorenzo's armptits? 30 years ago? I'll do it!!!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I heard or read numerous people over time laughingly assert what "a terrible actor" Lorenzo was...

I think they confuse his Falcon Crest role with his Renegade role. He was horrible in Renegade, but then again, Renegade was horrible full stop.

He was perfect as Lance in Falcon Crest.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system

Maybe they are just jealous or can't stand the fact that someone that looks georgous can act as well. :D

Last edited: