Reaction score
Awards
Lorenzo being awesome in Grease.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Below are FC scenes, which have much contribution from Lance. Angela’s grandson was the narcissistic womanizing tough guy and the contrast to the early day’s Gioberti family unit, who worked together, ate together plus generally provided the nice element, to the show. This week I will post scenes from seasons 1 to 3 inclusive. More scenes will be posted for the other seasons, in the coming weeks.

Season 1

Angela is in Rome, attending the wine tasting awards. Lance takes advantage of this and has slept with Sherrie Hyatt but Julia is aware of it. He goes to the dining room for breakfast, (a scene from season 1, 1981 – ‘82):

Julia is pouring herself a cup of tea.

Lance: “Good morning!”

Julia: “Your breakfast is cold.”

Lance: “Coffee is all I want.”

Julia: “What makes you think you can do that sort of thing, in this house?”

Lance: “What did you expect me to do mother, take her to the spring house?”

Julia says angrily: “Anywhere but under this roof.”

Lance: “It’s never stopped you!”

Julia goes to give Lance a slap on the face but he stops her.

Julia: “Don’t you ever speak to me like that again.”

Lance: “And don’t you forget whose in charge around here mother.”

Julia: “In charge. You must be kidding!!!!!”

Lance smugly replies: “Don’t push me!”

The door bell rings, as Lance says, “I’ll get it, Chao-Li.”

Angela wants to get her hands on the Agretti vineyards and sees Lance marrying Melissa as integral to her plan, (a scene from season 1, 1981 – ‘82):

Angela: “Carlo Agretti’s vineyards are some of the finest, in the valley, almost as good as ours. They belong together.”

Lance: “Carlo Agretti is a widower, right? Why don’t you marry him?”

Angela: “Like I always said, the joining of young vines is a far better investment.”

Lance: “Grandmother I don’t even know his daughter.”

Angela: “Melissa Agretti is Carlo’s only child and she’s a lovely girl. Now sit down!”

Lance: “You just think of this as one step to a merger, right?”

Angela: “Still a lovely girl and his only heir.”

Melissa and Lance are riding, over Tuscany Hill, (a scene from season 1, 1981-‘82):

Melissa: “You know I could very much do you!”

Lance: “Well let’s just say this whole thing isn’t my idea.”

Melissa: “So why didn’t you do us both a favour and stand me up?”

Lance: “Just not my style.”

Melissa: “Oh but pleasing your grandmother is?”

Lance: “My grandmother isn’t as smart as she thinks she is.”

Melissa: “She must be pretty smart, to keep Falcon Crest as big and as powerful as it is.”

Lance dismounts, while saying “could be bigger.”

Melissa rubs at her horse and says, “Wow sounds like the natives are restless.”

Lance: “Well I’ll tell ya things are moving just too damn slow. There’s no room for personal growth around here.”

Melissa laughs, saying, “And you’re too slow for me. Mariah doesn’t have the patience to stay here. Catch up when you’re ready!”

Lance salutes her, as Melissa gallops off, in the direction of one of the many Falcon Crest vineyards.”

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Season 2

Melissa and Lance are in bed, snogging the face of each other, (a scene from season 2, 1982-‘83):

Melissa: “I wouldn’t care if Angela stayed in Europe forever.”

Lance: “This is what it’s going to be like when you and I run Falcon Crest, everyday.”

The tossing and turning continues…..

Lance: “Oh honey it’s late. I gotta get to the winery.”

Melissa doesn’t want him to go and says, “And leave me all alone in this big house.”

Lance: “Well I guess we gotta call this day a total write off.”

There is a knock on the bedroom door.

Lance: “Enter!”

Chao-Li appears, wheeling a tray.

Chao-Li: “Breakfast!”

Melissa: “Thank you Chao-Li!”

Lance: “What’s this? Oh no, Dim Sum. This is a celebration.”

Melissa: “I ordered it especially for you.”

Chao-Li: “It is tradition to serve Dim Sum only to the most deserving.”

Lance munches away at the breakfast and replies, “How about those of us in love?”

Lance and Melissa kiss as Chao-Li says, “Chase Gioberti has called several times this morning.”

Lance: “Did he say what he wanted?”

Chao-Li: “He was expecting you to help with an inventory.”

Lance: “Uh! Well I’ve been unavoidably detained.”

Chao-Li walks off and replies, “of course.”

Chao-Li: “Lance you have an opportunity to exhibit your sense of responsibility. I trust you won’t bury it in the folds of bed sheets.”

Melissa and Lance continue their nibbling of grapes and the rest.

Melissa and Lance go to see Angela, in her study. Richard has approached Melissa about buying the Agretti grape harvest, which FC always got, (a scene from season 2, 1982 – ’83):

Lance: “If you want the Agretti crop you’re going to have to give Melissa and I a little more say on how things are run around here.”

Angela: “I see!”

Melissa: “And you’re going to have to put Lance in the will.”

Angela smirks at them: “Oh, you drive a hard bargain.”

Lance: “Well I had a very good teacher.”

Angela: “Too bad you weren’t a better student.”

Melissa looks over at Lance.

Angela: “Melissa you go right ahead and sell your crops to anyone you like.”

Lance: “You can’t be serious. Without the Agretti crops Falcon Crest wines will never be the same.”

Angela: “Who knows the wines may be improved.”

Lance: “We can’t take that chance.”

Angela: “We? I’m going to call your bluff Lance. I can do without you, without Melissa and the Agretti grapes but can you do without me? Now is there anything else you want to talk about?”

Melissa storms out of the study, seemingly in a huff.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Season 3

Terri and Lance are in the Falcon Crest pool. They snog, as Melissa appears with Joseph, (a scene from season 3, 1983 – ‘84):

Melissa: “You are setting a fine example for your son.”

Lance: “Hi Joseph!”

Joseph: “Hi!”

Lance: “I want you to meet daddy’s new friend. Isn’t she pretty?”

Melissa: “Run up to the house Joseph, okay! I’ll be there in a minute.”

Terri: “He’s adorable.”

Lance asks Melissa: “Why don’t you go upstairs and put a suit on? Come and join us.”

Melissa: “I think I’ll pass.”

Terri: “That’s too bad. I was hoping we could become friends.”

Lance: “You know you really want to try Melissa. You can learn so much from Terri.”

Melissa: “I’m glad to hear she is such a good teacher. Maybe she can help you with some of your own inadequacies.”

Melissa is riding, on Tuscany Hill. Lance happens to be also on the hill and spots her, going down to the meadows, (a scene from season 3, 1983-‘84):

Lance: “Melissa!”

Melissa then canters, away from Lance. He doesn’t give up and chases after her. Eventually he catches up with the good looking woman and pulls her reigns. They stop at the lake.

Lance: “Woe. I want to talk to you!”

Melissa: “Stay away from me!”

Lance: “We’re still husband and wife and lovers.”

Melissa: “What am I supposed to do, fall into your arms with undying trust?”

Lance: “What are you afraid of? There is nothing to be afraid of.”

Melissa: “Isn’t there? It was my father who was murdered, by your mother.”

Lance continues to face Melissa and replies, “I didn’t know anything about that.”

Melissa gets angry: “We have been living with her, under the same roof all this time. Don’t you find that just a little bit scary?”

Lance: “That’s got nothing to do with us, with our future together, at Falcon Crest.”

Melissa: “Oh I have a future here but it sure isn’t together with you!”

The former Miss Agretti gallops off on her horse, leaving Lance on his. Melissa rides away from the meadows, past the extensive lake and towards Falcon Crest.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Lance scenes continued:

Season 4

Lance returns to the mansion, after a night courting Terri, (a scene from season 4, 1984-‘85):

Angela appears from the dining room and says, “Morning Lance!”

Lance: “Incase you were wondering I was out all night.”

Angela: “Oh! Well you missed breakfast.”

Lance: “I was with Terri.”

Angela: “Well I don’t see anything wrong with that. She is young and a widow.”

Lance: “A wealthy widow. Right grandmother…..?”

Angela: “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Lance: “With acres of vineyards you’d love to get your hands on.”

Angela opening her mail says, “Well Chase & Maggie are giving a party in the winery. Uh that’s outrageous, so close to the tragedy. I won’t be going of course.”

Angela gives Lance the invite.

Lance: “Mrs. Channing regrets.”

Angela: “I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t go. Terri will be there.”

Lance: “Terri & I don’t need excuses to see each other.”

Angela: “I know that & half of Tuscany knows that. Now I think your little arrangement will be more dignified if you were seen together in public.”

Lance: “You’re not using me to get at her vineyards.”

Angela: “Oh I’m thinking far beyond that. She’s young, she’s beautiful, healthy and one of these days you’re gonna need an heir.”

Lance: “How long do you plan on shoving me into miserable marriages?”

Angela: “Until you get it right!”

Fr. Curtis meets Melissa and Lance, in the Chapel’s sacristy, (a scene from season 4, 1984-‘85):

Fr. Curtis: “Alright look I agreed to meet both of you here, so we could arrange to go over some reasons for possible annulment. For one thing I now know that this marriage was arranged by Angela and Melissa’s father.”

Lance: “That’s right! Also let it be known that the bride was carrying Cole’s child, at the time.”

Melissa: “And Lance was sleeping with every flusey, in the Tuscany Valley.”

Fr. Curtis: “Calm down now!”

Lance: “Oh is that right and I suppose you were playing ping pong, with Richard Channing?”

Melissa: “Your whole family is weird. His crazy mother killed my father.”

Lance: “You leave my mother, out of this.”

Melissa: “You shut up!”

Lance: “No you shut up!”

Husband and wife then get into a heated argument. Melissa says she is getting tired of this. Lance remarks she that she never shuts up. Melissa says, “We came here to get an annulment and then he brings everything up.”

Cole then joins the company and says, “What the hell is going on, in here?”

Fr. Curtis: “Lance sit down. All of you are making a mockery of this, whole thing. Sit down. If I hadn’t known you both since you were babies I wouldn’t be trying to help you, out of this mess.”

Lance: “I’m sorry Fr. Bob I guess you can see our marriage was a farce, from the start.”

Fr. Curtis: “Alright I will do everything I can to expedite an annulment. You know I presume it could take a year or two, before it is finalized?”

Melissa says surprisingly, “A year?”

Fr. Curtis: “At least!”

Melissa: “We are planning to get married, in a few weeks.”

Fr. Curtis: “Not by me you’re aren’t.”

Cole grabs Melissa’s arm to leave the sacristy. She shrugs him off. He says, “Let’s go Melissa!”

Lorraine is in China Town wanting to see Lance. He is in an apartment, guarded by Chao-Li’s cousins. Chao-Li and Angela arrive to discuss the trip to Italy, (a scene from season 4, 1984-‘85):

Lance: “Grand-mother I appreciate everything you have done for me but please think of Lorraine.”

Angela: “I am thinking of her and the baby and when you get to Italy I’ll make sure Lorraine follows you.”

Lance: “But we could be apart for week’s maybe months.”

Angela: “You’ll be safe on the high seas. Now stay put. Chao-Li’s cousins may not be as gentle the next time you disobey orders.”

Lance: “I probably wouldn’t even survive another run in with them. Listen thank you for sticking by me.”

Angela: “You know when you were a little boy you were stranded in a tree and I told you to stay there until I could find someone with a ladder.”

Lance: “Did I?”

Angela: “No. You fell out and broke your arm. Now don’t do it again!”

Lance: “Yeah!”

After Angela and Chao-Li leave, Lance goes over to the window and looks for Lorraine. She waits for them to leave and then jumps out of her car. Lance signals her to come up.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Season 5

Lance is having a drink during Maggie and Chase’s 2nd wedding. Robin Agretti (who is carrying Cole’s child) faces Lance (Falcon Crest’s very own rum playboy), (a scene from season 5, 1985-‘86):

Robin: “Hi!”

Lance: “Well not yet but I’m working on that!”

A party is being held at the Falcon Crest mansion, to celebrate the engagement of Angela to Peter Stavros, (a scene from season 5, 1985-‘86):

Angela goes over to speak to Lance.

Angela: “Now listen! This is my engagement party. You could at least look like you’re enjoying yourself.”

Lance replies sarcastically, “Oh, I’m having the time of my life grandmother. You know your weddings are always a blast!”

Lance is partying with Apollonia and a dozen others, at the Falcon Crest pool. They are celebrating his recent business deal, while listening to Apollonia singing on a ghetto blaster. Angela interrupts their fun. She switches off the ghetto blaster, without hesitating, (a scene from season 5, 1985 – ’86):

Angela: “Lance. Come here!”

Lance: “Yes grandmother.”

Angela: “I want these aliens out of here immediately.”

Lance: “These aliens are my friends.”

Angela: “And it’s my house.”

Lance: “I live here too.”

Angela: “With my permission. Another thing; stay away from that ‘Babalonian’ character.”

Lance: “Her name is Apollonia, a dear friend of mine and a business partner.”

Angela: “Monkey business if I know you!”