- Awards
- 3
Yes, the end theme is some funky crap just like they did for Melrose Place. Reboot or revival or whatever it needs the Dynasty theme...just updated!!!! They cheated us the way MP did!
And I just worked out that's the piece of music I liked from the pilot. They use that piece as the closing theme.Technically if you listen to end credits, you will listen to its theme song. Frankly, all things considered, I now consider it a blessing they don't give more time to it.
Technically if you listen to end credits, you will listen to its theme song. Frankly, all things considered, I now consider it a blessing they don't give more time to it.

Shows today are very slick and the production elements, including the acting, are very consistent. So even the most uninspired series is competent on a level older programs couldn't always guarantee.The whole music on nuDynasty is just noise. So that "theme song" fits in just perfect.
I don't get it. They want to remake a soap of a very wealthy family and then use that kind of music throughout the episodes.
As if they somehow don't want it to be a success.![]()
Technically if you listen to end credits, you will listen to its theme song.








The little nuDynasty theme is very nice I think. An added little bonus that they didn't really have to do. I like the way they used the main cast in it. It's like the old one on fast forward which is basically what this show seems to be anyway.nuDALLAS eventually returned to the split-screen actor credits for the opening titles. Didn't save the show.