The DYNASTY Countdown

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Whaddayamean?
It's already 11 october in Europe, and because it's still yesterday in America, your tomorrow will be 11 october, as scheduled.
I'll have it the day after that, 12 october.

The countdown will reach 0 at 8 in the morning US or 1pm in the UK. Now that it's so close, I could do the math. :p

On a countdown like this, it's customary that it continues counting until 0 strikes exactly at the time of the show's premiere.

Ergo, premature climaxing. :p But it's on the right day, so it counts!
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
When I set it up I didn't know what time it would be aired/available, so I went for midday UK time. I've now added a few more hours onto it, and I still don't know what time it starts.

Thanks! It starts at 9pm.
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Congratulations, Americans! Within a few hours you will be reunited with our happy TV family!

celebration-reaction-gif.gif


And will always be remembered as "the day that president Trump didn't tweet".
 
Last edited:
Top