According to IMDB, Steven will be played by James Mackay
And he's another Aussie..

I hope he can act blonde. Steven is Blonde. He's blonder than he is gay.It seems as if every good news is balanced out by something bad, so I'm still none the wiser how good or bad this show is going to be.
I have no idea who this person is but he looks like he could be John Barrowman's lover. Somehow that doesn't sound good.
Let's hope he's a great actor.
I'm still none the wiser how good or bad this show is going to be.
That's why he forgot he was gay.He's blonder than he is gay
Well...I'm confused, because of all the information being leaked on the internet, and I would love to be unconfused.And I think that's exactly how it should be before we see it.
I didn't think or expected anything from the original show because I didn't know it was coming.
The hair colour is a bigger deal than people think. Krystle as a brunette is all wrong unless Alexis is a blonde and that's just some bad juju out in the world even contemplating that. The same with a dark haired Steven.
It's not all negativity on this forum, I think many fans are very curious what it's going to be like.
Stone the flamin' crows! Relax posters. If this Steven doesn't work he'll be sacrificed in a horrifying oil platform fire. Cut to the Carrington family gathered around a hospital bed grieving over a head covered patient. The best plastic surgeon in the world just happens to work at Atlanta General Hospital. When the bandages are removed the viewer will be relieved that the planets have re-aligned in the their Dynasty Universe with a blonde, drop dead hunk of a gay guyAnd he's another Aussie..

Stone the flamin' crows! Relax posters. If this Steven doesn't work he'll be sacrificed in a horrifying oil platform fire. Cut to the Carrington family gathered around a hospital bed grieving over a head covered patient. The best plastic surgeon in the world just happens to work at Atlanta General Hospital. When the bandages are removed the viewer will be relieved that the planets have re-aligned in the their Dynasty Universe with a blonde, drop dead hunk of a gay guy![]()

The hair colour is a bigger deal than people think. Krystle as a brunette is all wrong unless Alexis is a blonde and that's just some bad juju out in the world even contemplating that. The same with a dark haired Steven.