Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I think there may be something a bit sinister about Daniel.
Yes, definately, there was something in his eyes during his scuffle with Chesney. I hope whatever it is, isn't something that means his character has to be written out.


I'm very disappointed in hunky Adam sleeping with Rawzie.

I love it!!!! :D

He takes money out of her purse and gets her to go to the bar thinking he's paying - brilliant!
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I quite fancy Adam. He reminds me of a man I used to know....ahhhhh.... :kiss:

Agree about Daniel - I saw that look too. I do feel a bit bad for Chesney after that spoilt little brat Katie cheated on him too.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
It's over between us, Sar.

Hang on a minute @Mo Mouse - I forgave you for your lustful comment about that Winger slut... and now you do this??

I don't think I can go on without you Mo! I think you're just speaking from a place of jealousy but if you sit back and relax, I think you will see past this.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I find Todd and Billy more of a realistic couple in Coronation St, than Aaron and Robert in Emmerdale and also Ste and Harry in Hollyoaks.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Well, I'd prefer for everything to be equal Sar especially as you are a dead brainy and dead classy bird.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Really enjoying Corrie this week. The Bethany story has moved up a few notches, I found it kinda creepy with Nathan getting into bed with Bethany, I hope they keep it as strong as it feels right now.

Though I have one thing that niggles away at me. If Nathan is pimping out kids and the police questioning him indicating that he's a person of interest, then WHY THE HELL is he hanging around school gates.....?

Bryan taking the piss with everybody and anybody is fun to watch.
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
Did anyone catch Amanda Barrie aka Alma Sedgewick/Baldwin in the Real marigold hotel on thurs on BBC1

She is now 80 and looks well and whats more she has lines and wrinkles that people her age should have!
Compare her to Miriam Stoppard who looks scarily and unnaturally face lifted!!
cant believe she left Corrie when she died of cancer - in 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where does time go!!??
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
Michelle and Steve on the beach scattering the babys ashes was so moving and well done

Leanne and Toyah in the lift - what complete and utter nonsense, and rubbish, fake, contrived scenes, and yes again Corrie seems incapable of letting anyone on the show have a normal birth where they pop out the sprog in a maternity ward
I switched over to watch Arsenal!!

oh and someone tell Rana - she is breaking infection control policies by wearing her uniform in pubs and restaurants
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
What age is Bethany now? Is she 14 or 16? I thought she was underage. Either way he is stinking.
 
Top