Coronation Street Corrie

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
He's just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I know. I'd feel dirty. Although I did have a role once where I stabbed my husband in the neck and threw his body down the stairs. But that was different.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
He's just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I know. I'd feel dirty. Although I did have a role once where I stabbed my husband in the neck and threw his body down the stairs. But that was different.[/QUOTE]

It's all over between us again, Sar.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
It's all behind me now @Mo Mouse. Long time ago.

I can understand why Leanne was walking funny now. She's given birth to the biggest baby in England.

I think Michelle is going to become obsessed with baby Oliver and try to steal him.
 
Last edited:

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
Bethany on Corrie looks older than her mother Sarah Lou

Agree Sarah, think something will snap with Michelle re baby

And agree again Sarah, not long to his 1st birthday!! No wonder Leanne walks funny lol
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Hmmmm. You seem to me a puzzle immersed in a mystery wrapped in an enigma, Sar. I'm not saying you're not the perfect bird or anything like that, but I'm too young to die so, clearly, you'll understand my reservations.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Hmmmm. You seem to me a puzzle immersed in a mystery wrapped in an enigma, Sar. I'm not saying you're not the perfect bird or anything like that, but I'm too young to die so, clearly, you'll understand my reservations.

That's a huge compliment Mo thank you. I hope you will reconsider and join me on this adventure.
 
Top