Coronation Street Corrie

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
I cannot wait for Leanne to get the comeuppance she so richly deserves. Long and painful is my dream.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
Enjoyed the double bill tonight. I do like the Peter/Steve friendship. Had to smile at Mary swooning over Adam and who can blame her. See our Reeta is still modelling the Benny Hat.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
The whole story with Sally surrounding the builders is ridiculous and highly annoying as we constantly heard her megaphone while watching other scenes.

Other than that, everything else was great and I'm starting to like Sinead with each episode.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
gallery-1488961176-soaps-coronation-street-marc-baylis-rob-donovan-back-on-set-1.jpg
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Having Adam go into selling drugs is such a lazy, character-destroying story. That's the most exciting thing they could come up with?
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Having Adam go into selling drugs is such a lazy, character-destroying story.
I'm not too keen on the story, but I am enjoying Ken's reaction to it. In fact I'm enjoying all the drama that Adam, Daniel and soon Peter are bringing toward Ken.
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I'm not too keen on the story, but I am enjoying Ken's reaction to it. In fact I'm enjoying all the drama that Adam, Daniel and soon Peter are bringing toward Ken.

I'm enjoying that aspect of it as well. Unfortunately, it's a shit road to take for Adam whose portrayer is very easy on the eyes but doesn't have the ability to rise above the material.
 

JROG

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Oh, thank God, it seems Adam isn't intending to become Britain's Next Top Drug Dealer. But with Ken burning the money, he's going to have to repay that debt some way, isn't he?

I am not really interested in Sinead and Daniel's baby drama. I hope they do something better with it.

Liz with the cowboy hat, talking about Betty, and the glamorous loo was great.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Gary is a complete plank for behaving the way he did with Nathan, at least Sarah has her head screwed on with this one. I hope it continues to slow burn and they don't rush this storyline.

I can't believe how quickly Maria has been released, it almost feels like one of those 'what was the point?' moments. Good to see her getting the priorities right with Liam, no hang on, she spent more time with Michelle than her own beloved son. Like he's an inconvenience to her.

Every time I see Nick in a scene I think to myself how happy I am he quit the show.

I am not really interested in Sinead and Daniel's baby drama. I hope they do something better with it.
Sinead has never been an interesting character and her storylines have been incredibly dull, but I'm actually enjoying her a little more now that she's with Daniel.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Bethany's story is really compelling to watch, even if it does feel a little creepy. I can't figure out how he's going to get her to sleep with his friends, unless he's going to drug her. Why would she do it otherwise? I also get the impression Mel doesn't like what Nathan does, yet she sticks with him.

I couldn't figure out why Michelle is close to Maria, but remembered Maria was married to Liam which makes her the sister-in-law.

Looking forward to when Nick leaves.
 

LouiseP

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Bethany's story is really compelling to watch, even if it does feel a little creepy. I can't figure out how he's going to get her to sleep with his friends, unless he's going to drug her. Why would she do it otherwise? I also get the impression Mel doesn't like what Nathan does, yet she sticks with him.

I couldn't figure out why Michelle is close to Maria, but remembered Maria was married to Liam which makes her the sister-in-law.

Looking forward to when Nick leaves.
Michelle is also Carla's a
Bethany's story is really compelling to watch, even if it does feel a little creepy. I can't figure out how he's going to get her to sleep with his friends, unless he's going to drug her. Why would she do it otherwise? I also get the impression Mel doesn't like what Nathan does, yet she sticks with him.

I couldn't figure out why Michelle is close to Maria, but remembered Maria was married to Liam which makes her the sister-in-law.

Looking forward to when Nick leaves.
 
Top