Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I like a mystery.

Yes, as long as it doesn't go on and on.
I kinda hope it was someone we aren't expecting.


I tell you what would be a travesty - if no one pushed him and he simply fell!
















Maybe Emily has returned......

ad_179009763-e1479035057926.jpg
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
She wasn't in Peru. She was locked in the closet the whole time.
Yes!
I think they should allow you & I a few weeks with the script.


But you do not write out Rosie, Tracey, Leanne or Toyah! :mo::D
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
She'll not be having any love interest with anyone unless it's me.

PLEASE can I write out Leanne????PLEASE???
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
She'll not be having any love interest with anyone unless it's me.

:lolling:


But it would be great to see her getting all hot & steamy again. :D
PLEASE can I write out Leanne????PLEASE???

Wouldn't it be better if you wrote something really horrible happening to her, like a life threatening disease, surely you could be very wicked with her script :dance:
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
:lolling:


But it would be great to see her getting all hot & steamy again. :D


Wouldn't it be better if you wrote something really horrible happening to her, like a life threatening disease, surely you could be very wicked with her script :dance:


Oh stop it you! I'm getting all flustered!!!! :kiss::kiss:

Leanne? Oh yes that would be more interesting. I'll send you over my first draft.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I'm surprised that detective didn't arrest and charge any of the Barlows for murder. Oh I know Ken isn't dead, but that never stopped her arresting Maria for murder and helping to refuse bail.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
With Sally's sister returning after a long absence, I'm going to guess she is the one stalking her.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
And another shocking twist at the end with Rob turning up. I'd read he was back, but completely forgot so it was a great surprise to see him, I wonder what the story is
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
I find it hard to believe that wrinkled, bald Clayton is Shona's son. He's older than her for a start.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Possible bit it must have been really strange at his school, having a 30 year old boy in the class.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Possible bit it must have been really strange at his school, having a 30 year old boy in the class.
:lolling::lolling::lolling:



I looked up the actor's age and he's 18 years old.





I found this too, which means the character is supposed to be 16


After finding out that David Platt had planned to kill Clayton on the day of his trial, Shona decided to expose her own secret.

Fans reacted in shock to the news with many wanting to find out about her past with her son who murdered Kylie Platt in 2016 after he stabbed her following a scuffle outside the kebab shop.

With her secret out in the open, many questions have been raised about Shona's past but actress Julia Goulding recently shared all the important details.

How old was Shona when she gave birth to Clayton?

Revealing how young her character was when Clayton was born, Julia recently revealed: "She was 13, she's 29 now.





When I hit images on the actors name, this came up

C4Fn4OhXUAEL5Zw.jpg
 
Top