Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
If Rob was maybe hiding in the house, yes it could have been him too.

That would have worked because he would have had no choice other than to try and silence Ken, but the way Rob reacted to Amy when she said she didn't push Ken made me think Rob was in the clear.


When will be the big reveal?
I don't know, I just hope it's soon because I'm getting bored with all the cloak & dagger stuff, especially the way Adam is behaving.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Rob maybe thinks he has nothing to lose in terms of he's a lifer anyway for Tina's murder. So going back to jail is no big deal.

I was sitting thinking last night what the hell does he see in Tracey but then I remembered I'm in love with JR Ewing.

Adam is annoying. Sexy but annoying. I still don't trust that Daniel guy. It may turn out that Ken tripped over Eccles.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
And while I'm on a roll, Maria needs to f up winding up Eva. I'm glad Eva punched her in the mouth (with a cream horn).
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
She's Corrie's equivalent of Mandy Winger, only not half as slutty. Actually no, I take it back. No one could be that bad.
 

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
4
 
Awards
12
I'm not a fan of Maria generally but thought she was hilarious and played it to perfection when she was pretending to be Eva at the business lunch with Aiden. LOL
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
The laugh was good. I really love Eva, so I wasn't overly impressed with Maria's behaviour.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Actually no, I take it back. No one could be that bad.
LOL

I'm not a fan of Maria generally but thought she was hilarious and played it to perfection when she was pretending to be Eva at the business lunch with Aiden. LOL

Now then..... I thought there were elements of humour during those scenes, but Maria has had so many bad stories and she's not very convincing as an actress at the best of times, so I dismissed everything I thought :lol:
I really love Eva

Oh, so do I and I can't wait for her to go to war with Maria.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Eva could crush her like a bug. Not that I believe in crushing bugs. Just trampy bugs.


Just sayin' like.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Finally, Bethany goes to the police!







gallery-1493408366-soaps-coronation-street-neil-bethany-5.png










































Oops

gallery-1494336437-unnamed-13.jpg
​
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Mandy Winger - now there is a proper woman. Sar, have you seen that clip of her dancing in Sins Of The Night 3 ?
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Mandy Winger - now there is a proper woman. Sar, have you seen that clip of her dancing in Sins Of The Night 3 ?

No but I've seen her have her head blown off in Body Double. Nice to see she's sticky to good old trash, all she's good for.
 
Top