Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Michelle does my head in at the best of times, but I absolutely love the nickname she gave Oliver - Plan B :floor:
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Peter Barlow has a cheek demanding anyone of anything. Absolutely hilarious that he would accuse anyone else of lying and or being honest in a relationship.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Peter Barlow has a cheek demanding anyone of anything.
I don't know if I missed something, but he was angry with Toyah over doing something behind his back when he took 2 grand off a woman who was obsessed with him.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I cannot stand Leanne at the best of times but now she's lying to Nick. That Faye has a face that would sour milk - never liked her from the minute she killed Owens fish.
 
Last edited:

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I cannot stand Leanne at the best of times but now she's lying to Nick.
I can't stand that dick Nick, but I did love how he mentioned he saw Peter that night and kept it quiet, even hoping that Peter might go down for it.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I suspect that Leanne will leave Nick now. Find it bizarre that Steve isn't going to Olivers naming ceremony...
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
He has turned into a right pain in the ass.

I laughed at David last night calling for the dog 'David!! David!!' :giggle:
 
Top