Thank you for the feedback.
Honkytonkangel, JR when he's bad makes me laugh too. Some of the things he said and did on the show were just hilarious. You can't help but rooting for him.

Then as for Jenna & Ray, I agree that they were mismatched. Charlie might be an adult now, but she's fresh out of collage and hasn't really experienced "the real world" yet. Life won't be as easy for her when she starts working...
Sanda, I agree with you that Ray & Donna shouldn't have split up when she was pregnant. They should have raised Margaret together. Bobby should also have been more active in Lucas life. But well according to what was set up on the show they weren't. I also agree that Bobby giving up Lucas to shield Christopher wasn't really fair to either one of his children. He denied Christopher the chance of having a brother and he denied Lucas the chance to know his natural father. As it is now Lucas thinks that Ray is his father.
Anyway here's another update:
Bobby had ended up staying for dinner at Pam’s house that night and he had also called Christopher to let him know that he was going to drive back from Los Angeles and that he’d bring a surprise with him. Christopher had sounded happy to hear that and had told him that Ray had returned to Southfork. At first Pam had wanted to talk to Christopher too. But he had managed to persuade her that it would be easier on both of them if they didn’t talk until they saw each other face to face, as so much time had passed by that there was no telling how Christopher would respond to her on the phone. Eventually she’d understood and maybe it was for the best really, as after all if she’d waited 8 years to talk to her son, a couple of more days didn’t seem like such a big deal. Over all they had had a very nice evening and Bobby had gotten to know his daughter some.
First they had sat around and talked over dinner, then they had played a board game before they had tucked Rebecca in together, reading her bedtime stories. Then Pam had showed him some pictures from Rebecca’s upbringing and he’d been surprised to learn that she had also kept some pictures of him and Christopher around the house. Granted those were all old ones, but he’d still been surprised that she had them. But apparently she’d had some men from Barnes-Wentworth send over some of her stuff without his knowledge and it was also because of these pictures that Rebecca had been able to respond so well to him. Because as Pam had explained to him, even if he hadn’t known about Rebecca before she’d always kept her informed about him and Christopher and the other relatives back in Dallas, as she wanted their daughter to know her family background. Sitting there catching up the time had just flown away so fast.
Now it was already really late and they were becoming more aware of that they were alone together. The tension was building up between them. Feeling too much for her and not wanting to act on it, Bobby uncomfortably got up from the couch, “I think I’d better get going,” Bobby said reluctantly. “It’s already past eleven!”
“Oh I didn’t realize that it was
that late…” Pam said, as she put the photo album down and stood up too. They started to walk towards the hallway.
“Well time flies when you’re having a good time…”
“Sure does, so…” Pam paused for a moment, as she was reluctant to let him out of her sight. But at the same time she didn’t want to scare him by being too pushy either. “How are you planning to get back to the hotel?”
“I figured I’d call a cab…”
“Well you could do that,” Pam paused. “Or maybe you wanna borrow my car?”
“Well that would definitely be easier…”
“Good then it’s decided,” Pam smiled, as she handed him the car keys. “So which time will you return tomorrow?”
“It depends, how much time do you need to pack?”
“Well if we only bring some of our most necessary stuff I think we’d be done packing at about 10 tomorrow so how about if you'll pick us up by then?”
“Sure Pam, I don’t have that much luggage with me, so I should be able to check out from the hotel by 9 and then I can come back here and meet you here at 10,” Bobby agreed.
“Good and hurry back Bobby, we don’t wanna get stuck in the lunch traffic. We have a long trip ahead of us,” Pam smiled.
“I know,” Bobby nodded. “Never did I imagine that I’d be driving back to Texas…”
“Well we could have taken the flight if you would have preferred that. It’s just that I thought it could be a good idea to have my own car in Dallas…”
“No it’s okay,” Bobby reassured her. “You should definitely bring your car. That way you can come and go as you’d like without borrowing my car all the time.”
“That’s what I thought,” Pam nodded.
“Besides this road trip will give me a chance to get to know my daughter before introducing her to the family!”
“I’m glad you said that,” Pam smiled. “Can you imagine JR’s face when he’ll find out…”
“That there’s another Ewing heir, oh yeah, I bet he’ll be thrilled!” Bobby laughed.
Pam laughed too before turning serious, “I hope Christopher will take it well. I never meant to choose one kid over another…”
“I know and I really hope he’ll be okay with this too.”
“Well I guess there’s just one way to find out,” Pam said nervously.
“True but before then we have a long trip ahead of us, so I really must be going now…” Bobby said as he opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. He then turned around to say goodbye to her only to notice that she’d followed him out onto the porch. Their eyes locked and then there was a moment of awkward silence between the two of them. He could read in her eyes that she wanted to be kissed, but not wanting to get burned again he settled for giving her a kiss on the cheek. “So well I’ll see ya tomorrow!” He said before he turned and walked away, leaving Pam standing looking after him.
“Yeah tomorrow,” Pam whispered, as she could see Bobby drive off in her car. She then went back indoors only to find that Rebecca wasn’t up sleeping in her room at all, as she was sitting in the stairs, eavesdropping on her parents’ conversation.
“Wow Mommy! Daddy kissed you on the cheek,” Rebecca giggled. “Maybe that means that he still loves you?”
“Rebecca why aren’t you in bed?” Pam tried to be strict. “We tucked you in hours ago!”
“I know but I couldn’t sleep. Is it true that I really have a daddy now?” She wondered.
“What do you mean?” Pam asked confused. “You’ve always had a daddy.”
“Yeah but is he gonna be a real daddy now?” Rebecca asked. “I mean one that will be a part of my life and take me riding horses and teach me how to swim and go with us to parenting meetings at school and such?” Rebecca wondered. “Like Angela’s father does with her?”
Pam nodded, “Well yeah, if everything works out I think that he might...I hope so.”
“Me too,” Rebecca smiled, before she frowned. “But he lives in Dallas right?”
“Right.”
“So are we really gonna move there then?”
“Yes Rebecca if everything works out we are. Then we’ll get to live at Southfork, you know that big ranch house I’ve told you about?”
“Oh yes, I wanna live at Southfork. I mean they’ve got horses and everything,” Rebecca beamed.
“Yeah they sure got everything alright,” Pam smiled, as the whole conversation sort of reminded her of the time she’d told Christopher they were moving back home again. Only difference was that back then things had been more settled, as she and Bobby had been engaged to be remarried. Now things weren’t that easy and as she didn’t want Rebecca to get her hopes up too high she went on. “But remember Rebecca, it all depends on how things work out between your daddy and me because we’re only going to Southfork for a visit to start with and then we’ll see what happens, okay?”
“Yeah okay,” Rebecca agreed. “Still I can’t wait to get to see Southfork. After everything you’ve told me about it I bet it’s great!” Rebecca smiled and Pam smiled back. Even though a part of her couldn’t help but wondering how long it would take to ruin Rebecca’s fantasy of Southfork as the perfect home. Because there sure was a lot of tension going on in that house as well and even though she knew just how rotten it could be at times, she couldn’t wait to get back there herself, as she’d just missed Christopher so much...