True Do you own a football/soccer ball?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 May 15, 2019 #21 True Do you own a football/soccer ball?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 May 15, 2019 #23 Not anymore, I sold it due to having a bad experience Do you own a cat?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 May 21, 2019 #24 Did, yes! Do you (or have you had) have an aquarium?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 May 21, 2019 #25 No, its never appealed to me (sorry fish ) Do you own a landline phone?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 May 25, 2019 #26 Not anymore. Do you own a printer?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 May 28, 2019 #27 Yes Do you own or have you previously owned a tent?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 May 30, 2019 #28 False Do you own an axe or hatchet?
Sarah Moderator Emerita LV 5 Awards 15 May 30, 2019 #29 No but sometimes I wish I did!!! Do you own a Roku stick?
Sarah Moderator Emerita LV 5 Awards 15 Jun 5, 2019 #32 No, but I wish I did! Do you own a digital radio?
Angela Channing Telly Talk Veteran LV 19 Awards 52 Jun 6, 2019 #35 Yes (and I occasionally still use it ) Do you own a baseball cap?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jun 7, 2019 #36 True Do you own sunscreen lotion?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jun 11, 2019 #38 False Do you own a cooler for your summertime beverages?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jun 11, 2019 #39 True Do you own a fire extinguisher?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jun 14, 2019 #40 True! Do you own an Ice Cream Scoop?