Yes I do, but I hardly ever wear it. Do you own a parasol?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Sep 12, 2019 #61 Yes I do, but I hardly ever wear it. Do you own a parasol?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Sep 13, 2019 #63 Yes, I wear one when I decorate. Do you own a wheel barrow?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 13, 2019 #64 I sure do! It's gray and it's mine all mine! Do you own binoculars?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 13, 2019 #66 Yes but to cut food not people Do you own more than 1 TV?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Sep 15, 2019 #67 Yes, we have three Do you own a guitar?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 16, 2019 #68 False Do you own a bathroom scale?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 16, 2019 #69 Long Lashes said: Yes, we have three Click to expand... We have 3 too. Yes I do own a bathroom scale although I try to stay away from it. Do you own candles?
Long Lashes said: Yes, we have three Click to expand... We have 3 too. Yes I do own a bathroom scale although I try to stay away from it. Do you own candles?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 17, 2019 #70 True! Do you own an Egg Beater?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 17, 2019 #72 Hmm... most of my Bowie music is on my phone or computer. Do you own an Ice Scraper?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Sep 19, 2019 #73 Yes, I can never find the thing when I need it Do you own a kitchen scale?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 23, 2019 #75 True! Do you own a Stapler (Fastener)?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 23, 2019 #77 True but I haven't ridden it in many years. Do you own a colander?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 30, 2019 #79 False Do you own a pair of jumper/boost cables?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 30, 2019 #80 Yes Do you own a Keyboard that lights up and if you do can you turn the light off?