Only this one, on TT ..Lol! Do you own a Christmas Tree? :12:
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Nov 29, 2020 #141 Only this one, on TT ..Lol! Do you own a Christmas Tree?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Nov 29, 2020 #142 No, I don’t but you just reminded me of what I was supposed to do this weekend Do you own a laptop?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 6, 2020 #144 No I don’t actually unless we’re counting camera phones LOL!! Do you own an expensive piece of art?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Dec 7, 2020 #145 No, I love art, but all mine are not expensive. Do you own a coffee maker?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 7, 2020 #146 No I don’t actually. Do you own a swimming pool?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Dec 12, 2020 #147 No I don't, but I would love to Do you own a snow globe?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 12, 2020 #148 Yes I do but I can’t find it. Do you own a guitar?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 13, 2020 #150 No I don’t. Do you own an espresso machine?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Dec 14, 2020 #151 False Do you own a briefcase?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 14, 2020 #152 No Do you own a pair of jet skis?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Dec 16, 2020 #154 Um, can you see my Christmas sig? Do you own an Ugly Christmas Sweater?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 17, 2020 #155 I will admit I own some ugly clothes but a Christmas sweater is not one of them. Do you own a sled?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Dec 21, 2020 #156 True Do you own a a ceramic Christmas tree?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 21, 2020 #157 I did at one time but not now Do you own a plastic Santa and Reindeer set that you can put on ur lawn?
I did at one time but not now Do you own a plastic Santa and Reindeer set that you can put on ur lawn?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Dec 22, 2020 #158 No I don't Do you own a Christmas wreath?
D DallasFanForever Telly Talk Supreme LV 5 Awards 17 Dec 23, 2020 #159 No I don’t. Do you own a snow machine?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Dec 23, 2020 #160 No I don't Do you own an ipad or Tablet?