- Awards
- 44
Yesterday's matinee was...
High Crimes (2002)
As I watched, I found myself recognising actors but unable to place how I knew them. Around halfway through the film, I did a quick search on this thread and found I'd actually watched it back in November 2021.
The fact that I couldn't remember it (even after my memory was jogged) is a statement about either the film's forgettable nature or my poor short-to-mid term memory. The fact that I sat through it twice (and kind of enjoyed both) is a statement either about the film's rewatchability or my own low standards.
Anyway, I shan't repeat myself, so I'll just say it was as enjoyable the second time as it appears to have been on the first.
High Crimes (2002)
As I watched, I found myself recognising actors but unable to place how I knew them. Around halfway through the film, I did a quick search on this thread and found I'd actually watched it back in November 2021.
The fact that I couldn't remember it (even after my memory was jogged) is a statement about either the film's forgettable nature or my poor short-to-mid term memory. The fact that I sat through it twice (and kind of enjoyed both) is a statement either about the film's rewatchability or my own low standards.
Anyway, I shan't repeat myself, so I'll just say it was as enjoyable the second time as it appears to have been on the first.




