- Awards
- 27
Alright, but in that movie she wasn't playing Fallon.
She's an actress, all they have to say is "do this, do that".
Anyway, I was thinking about Emma Roberts as Sammy Jo.
View attachment 404
Yeah!
And Christopher Meloni as Cecil Colby
![]()
It's getting better and better![]()
I must say that Alexis Bledel is also an excellent choice!
![]()
But Michelle Trachtenberg? Absolutely not. OMG, no no no no!


Oh bugger, I forgot about that!if Krystle is going to be Hispanic/Latin in this version
what about him as Peter DeVilbis?
PDV should always have that reptile-ish look, and besides, I don't want every character to be super-super-pretty.Another great suggestion!Jessica Brown Findlay from DOWNTON ABBEY!
Plus, Fallon being played by an English actress could be like a tribute to Emma Samms

And yet another great suggestion.Lucy Hale is my dream Fallon
Lucy Hale is my dream Fallon. Based mostly on watching the first season of Pretty Little Liars years ago where she was like mini-PSM.
She's 27 now, so the same age as Pamela Sue when Dynasty began. And her show is just wrapping up, so the timing could work…
Oh bugger, I forgot about that!![]()
PDV should always have that reptile-ish look, and besides, I don't want every character to be super-super-pretty.
Another great suggestion!
Within 24 hours we already got 4 terrific candidates - it seems to me that it will be impossible to do it wrong![]()
Special Guest Star Alert!
John James as President of the USA
![]()
Because every show needs its own president.
Will he be interested in Fallon? Will there be a shocking political scandal?
Sorry, I can't edit that post anymore!AAAACK! DON'T JINX IT!
I think he should play one of Cecil Colby's rent boysBut do you think of the idea of Wayne Northrop's son playing Michael the chauffeur?
Sorry, I can't edit that post anymore!
I think he should play one of Cecil Colby's rent boys![]()

In exchange for sex?He can still be that. Remember how Blake said Michael listens in on conversations while driving Blake? He could report secrets to Cecil for extra pocket money

In exchange for sex?![]()
Or Gillian Anderson could play Alexis (though she'll most likely be busy with the Fall)

If Cristal is supposed to be Hispanic, they may want to cast a blond to play Alexis, just to continue the contrasting looks. I propose Anne Heche, one of my favorite actresses. She can play just about anything! She's in her mid-forties.
View attachment 415
She played identical twins on Another World, one of which was plain and soft-spoken, whereas the other was fiery and impulsive, wearing lots of make-up and "statement" outfits. Her more scheming/troublemaking twin definitely got the better stories, but what would push it over the top for me is how she can play the bitch, but still convey the inner pain and motivations in her facial expressions and body language. I wasn't necessarily looking for someone who resembles Collins; I just wanted them to have an Alexis who can spit out insults and be outrageous, but still have the viewer see the hurt woman underneath.