Coronation Street Corrie

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Perhaps the writers could consider a storyline where Izzy dies a slow, lonely death in a barren wasteland, with the wind howling and where the circling vultures wait to pick the meat from her carcass. There is no fanfare and nobody cares.

Just sayin' like.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
It was great seeing Ken show his true colours with Sinead and even better when Tracey heard him talking about Deirdre like he did.

Really enjoying everything Corrie is doing right now
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I was quite shocked at Ken but did enjoy those scenes.

I hope we see more of Ken's nasty side.

He's such a fascinating character, not the best father or grandfather, or husband even and yet the rest of the characters in the street look up to him.

Like he's this big respectable man.
However I am not enjoying the Sinead/Daniel romance.

I've never liked Sinead, but since pairing her with Daniel, she's started to really grow on me. I'm also enjoying the story. mainly because of how quickly Daniel has become infatuated with her and also because of the reaction we are getting from Ken.
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
However I am not enjoying the Sinead/Daniel romance. All too rushed and contrived.

the sooner Sinead gets written out and leaves in a taxi the better
bad actress and awful voice
The romance is as beleivable as me running off with Pat D

Right now i can take it or leave it re Corrie, not bothered if i miss a few episodes in a row - and the Bethany epiosdes are another one to miss along with Peter and his rich stalker friend zzzzzzzzzzzz

Still think bethany looks older than her mother sarah lou!
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I ran after Pat D once - in the back of a taxi with Colin after seeing Art in London :dance:

I'm with you @Barbara Fan - it's totally unreal that they would fall in love have a baby and a flat inside 3 weeks. I hope Ken turns psycho.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
it's totally unreal that they would fall in love


And there I was thinking you were a romantic...:eek:

have a baby and a flat inside 3 weeks

LOL I think you mean three months, this story between Daniel & Sinead started in January when she was working late in the factory and he was using the time to revise. Upon finding out she was pregnant, they spent a week or two contemplating a termination.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Ken is really doing a number on his family, it's almost like they are building up to something that could see him getting hit, but who does it? Daniel, Peter, Tracey, any one of his family.

I loved Chloe turning up at the Rovers and then filling Ken's head with all kinds of stuff about Peter.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Chloe is an incredibly sexy woman. Oh, Chlo-Bo, come unto Mo and let me enfold thee to my bosom. We'll deal with your bosom later in private.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
@Ome - said Sinead and Daniel had been a matter of weeks. Ken is confusing me.


I heard him and I was a little spooked, thinking you had seen into a future episode. I think he said three weeks which made it even more spooky :lol:



I'll be coming to you for spoilers then :D
 
Top