- Awards
- 5
Praise the Lord. She is cured.Is Izzy now free from that terrible pain she had last year ? She doesn't mention it anymore.
:danc:Another example of lazy story telling.
Praise the Lord. She is cured.Is Izzy now free from that terrible pain she had last year ? She doesn't mention it anymore.
:danc:Ha!Praise the Lord. She is cured
While that may be tempting, I don't think I could watch it all acted out, she has this ability to create facial expressions that make me squirm.Izzy dies a slow, lonely death
I thought she was just looking out for her sister.It's kinda like Sophie. She's gone from Christian to wannabee spide Drug Lord.

I don't think she has, it's all been about Rosie.Has she mentioned God once since she's been back?
I was quite shocked at Ken but did enjoy those scenes.
However I am not enjoying the Sinead/Daniel romance.
However I am not enjoying the Sinead/Daniel romance. All too rushed and contrived.

it's totally unreal that they would fall in love
have a baby and a flat inside 3 weeks
@Ome - said Sinead and Daniel had been a matter of weeks. Ken is confusing me.
