Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Another Top 10 video, this time for the best bottle episodes, in memory of Brian Dennehy, the recently deceased actor you can see in the pic as his Dallas character. I hope you enjoy the video! Take care and stay strong!

 
Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Voilà the first but not last Top 10 video for June. This time is devoted to the strangest resurrections in the Supersoap genre. Again, this one also includes the much-maligned "Flamingo Road"!!

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Here is my latest video, about the Dallas episodes dealing with "serious issues". I hope you like it!

 

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Here is my latest video, about the Dallas episodes dealing with "serious issues". I hope you like it!


Bravissimo, this video is fantastic, not only for the quality of the images and the social issues selected, but also for the meticulous editing work. Each of these scenes was chosen by you, cut and finally edited in an intelligent and professional way, transmitting pathos to the viewer. I almost cried in a few moments.

You are a myth, Toni ! :clap::clap:
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Bravissimo, this video is fantastic, not only for the quality of the images and the social issues selected, but also for the meticulous editing work. Each of these scenes was chosen by you, cut and finally edited in an intelligent and professional way, transmitting pathos to the viewer. I almost cried in a few moments.

You are a myth, Toni ! :clap::clap:

Thank you so much @southfork88 but the only myth here is Miss Piggy! I´m just a poor Dallas fan who had a lot of years to plan all these videos until I discovered the internet. Before that I did a few things on vhs format but nothing like that. I remember I once made a 4-hour cut of the Dream Season with the best parts as an epilogue for the show, which I think should have been instead of the 5 years that came afterwards...
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
@Toni - your video wont play for me, and i see Momma is in it :(

Can´t you see it? Really? Of course Momma is in it because "Mastectomy" belongs to this subject though I purposely not put it at the top (I already did that in other videos...).
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Here is my first video for May (more coming soon), again a multi-supersoap one, including "Flamingo" and "Colbys"!!!

 

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
5
 
Awards
17
Awesome video @Toni!! I really enjoyed watching that!!
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Hi everybody! Here is my second May video, this time 100% Dallas-y!
It´s about the "other" Dallas mysteries, therefore excluding the Who Shot JR? one. This time there is a lot of trivia and ratings info. Enjoy it!

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Since I can´t find the thread I had opened for this subject, here is another compilation of "Dallas" scores, this time from the two-parter "Mastectomy".

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Here is my new "Dallas" Top 10 video, this time for the show´s most underrated characters. The closer to the top, the more underrated they are, IMHO. Lately I have been taking requests from YouTube users for the videos, but for this one I have worked with my very own opinions, no matter how controversial some may (will) be around this forum. Anyway, it´s all for fun so please be kind...

 

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Winner
LV
5
 
Awards
12
Here is my new "Dallas" Top 10 video, this time for the show´s most underrated characters. The closer to the top, the more underrated they are, IMHO. Lately I have been taking requests from YouTube users for the videos, but for this one I have worked with my very own opinions, no matter how controversial some may (will) be around this forum. Anyway, it´s all for fun so please be kind...

excellent video!

(even though I was disappointed #9 didn't turn out to be dynamic business titan Pat Powers and my long wait for bookish vixen Muriel Gillis in the #1 slot proved to be fruitless)
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
excellent video!

(even though I was disappointed #9 didn't turn out to be dynamic business titan Pat Powers and my long wait for bookish vixen Muriel Gillis in the #1 slot proved to be fruitless)

Oh she deserves to Top choice in "The Wonderful World of Lucy" when I decide to make this video...
 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
Today I´m re-posting a video that was "blocked" months ago because, well, (YouTube) reasons. I think the subject deserved another chance, and I´ve re-edited the clip "in question" (Caress v. Alexis no less) and it seems it´s been finally "allowed" to exist! Enjoy it if you didn´t see back then.

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
​
Time for another video, this time devoted to the one and only Sue Ellen Shepard Ewing, aka Linda Gray. I thought it would be more original to feature in a Top 10 her most powerful moments, instead of her "off the wagon" moments, which would be too many. We have to keep in mind that "powerful" must be put in the context of Sue Ellen´s universe. So holding her baby by first time after months of indifference would be one of this moments. I hope you enjoy them! And there might be a sort of easter egg after the top number...

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
This Top 40 video is a tribute to the most explosive cliffhangers in a Supersoap (between 1979 & 2017) including this time "Dallas", "Knots Landing", "Dynasty", "Falcon Crest", "The Colbys", "Flamingo Road", "Melrose Place", "Revenge", "Empire" (these three latter for the very first, and not last, time in my channel), and TNT´s "Dallas".

Excluded are the teenage or professional dramas, the remakes, the one-season soaps and the season finales. Oh and SPOILER ALERT for the recent ones!!! Despite here only appears the very last scene of every season finale, we have taken into account the whole episodes to create the order of this Top 40.

 

Toni

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
This is a special (late) Summer Quiz video with 20 clips from the early movies and TV shows of the "Dallas" cast. It has taken me longer to finish (over a month) because I wanted to confirm the Linda Gray clip I used. It came from her very first movie, and at first I took her for someone else. I tried to ask for Sarah´s help, but Miss Piggy told me she had seen her vacationing at the Cayman Islands. At last, after watching the whole movie, this week I finally found our Linda. It´s the penultimate actor featured (guess who the last one is?), though this is not a Top 10.

You have to guess who they are before the name of the actor is revealed.
- If you guessed all of them or at least 15, you are a real "Dallas" fan! Take your Stetson and pour yourself one (only) glass of bourbon. :dance:
- If you guessed 10 to 14 names, you are a true fan, but sometimes miss little details of the plot, dialogues... or the actors´ faces. You didn´t realize when Donna Reed played Miss Ellie (lucky you)!
:eyes:
- If you guessed 5 to 9, you do love the show but at the end of the day, you can´t distinguish between Sue Ellen or Pam...or Krystle Carrington. Go to watch the whole show all over again.
:brb:
- If you guessed less than 5 or none, you probably found this video while searching videos about funny kittens. Have you ever heard about "Who Shot J.R.?", about Southfork Ranch, or about the Ewing family? If not, give a chance to this terrific drama!
:catface:

 
Top